•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 5 Feb 2021

Chaitanya D

5 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

@Chaitanya D just came back from testing. There is something more to what is visible. Will tell you the story when we meet for the drive!

DPI is valid for 24 hrs only to enter AD. So if you are entering tomorrow morning say about 6 am, you should do test today 6 am or later . If you plan to leave to AD on Thursday itself then it's fine.

It is clearly mentioned in the drive post my friend 

4 hours ago, Yahya Munir said:

Hi @Chaitanya D, I confirmed by mistake plz remove my name as this will be my 2nd drive with the club. Thanks

You can click leave event and your RSVP will be removed . Thanks

IMG-20210127-WA0180.jpg.291d0788f60917df5c3ecd8cfaf51f91.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Gaurav Soni you are based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Thought DPI can only be done 24 hours in advance now.  ..

@varunmehndiratta m based in dubai.... I have been travelling to Ad this week on alternate days!!

yes DPI is now 24 hours valid only!

Edited by GauravSoni
  • Like (+1) 1

Convoy numbering for tomorrow 

1. Chaitanya Black Xterra 

2. @Islam Soliman black Yukon 2nd lead

3. @varunmehndiratta

4. @GauravSoni

5. @Kailas Sweep.

We have the comfort of a short convoy.  We will be exploring the area in south sweihan starting from Yahar.I hope you all have arranged the COVId clearance (DPI/PCR) to enter Abu Dhabi.  

Please stick to covid precautions strictly,  drive safe to the starting point. Let's have some fun in the beautiful dunes Abu Dhabi has on offer at Sweihan.

Nearest Gas station  our starting point will be ADNOC Al Saad - ADNOC Service Station | Al Saad (854)
800 300
https://maps.app.goo.gl/xcAjjTiUxqiwFwmX8 (This is not the starting/Meeting point)

Make sure you come up as full a tank as possible, Jerry can is not a must but if you have you can bring it along.

My contact number if needed is 0529970964

We will use Chanel 1 for radio coms.  See you all tomorrow 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I went last night for the test and was told they changed the validity to 24hrs now, that was after spending 90mins in the queue..

I plan to leave early and get the test then drive to the meeting location.. we meet at  Adnoc Alsaad (854) 7:00am, right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 minute ago, Islam Soliman said:

I went last night for the test and was told they changed the validity to 24hrs now, that was after spending 90mins in the queue..

I plan to leave early and get the test then drive to the meeting location.. we meet at  Adnoc Alsaad (854) 7:00am, right?

It is clearly mentioned  in the drive post about 24 hr validity for the DPI, probably you might have overlooked it . But anyways early morning at Al Faya road the DPI centers are free and it will be quick.

We will be meeting at the starting point as mentioned in the calendar and NOT at Al Saad Adnoc. I mentioned it here for everyones information to fuel up close to start point.

Thanks Islam

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thought Al Faya is off the route... However couldn't get the appointment in Dubai Mina Rashid location, so o guess will have to start a early tomo morning to plan for test...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

Hi @Chaitanya D I’ve done PCR test last evening so should be expecting results by tonight or morning. 
let’s hope the results come before the cutoff time!!! 

Keep posted . Dont worry

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use