•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie PLUS Desert Drive - Lisaili to Last Exit - 5 Feb 2021

Wrangeld

6 hours ago, Anvar Sadath Bekal said:

Hi @Wrangeld any chances to be in??? If yess, I wll exit from morning fewbie

Thank you. 

HI @Anvar Sadath Bekal yes, you can join. There is space (as long as you have 5 fewbie drives). 

• Like (+1) 1

Hello @Wrangeld, if you would, please add me to the waiting list of the drive. I’m also on WL for Srikumar’s Intermediate drive.  Both drives will be my first drive for the weekend and I am waitlisted on both 😀

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hello @Wrangeld, if you would, please add me to the waiting list of the drive. I’m also on WL for Srikumar’s Intermediate drive.  Both drives will be my first drive for the weekend and I am waitlisted on both 😀

Would you like to be confirmed for this one buddy, or are you still holding out hope for the intermediate? 

• Like (+1) 1

Hello @Wrangeld, thanks for getting back to me.  I love driving with you and I’m definitely not hung up on the level of the drive 😀

So yes please, I would love to be confirmed for this drive. I will withdraw from Srikumar’s drive 😀

Thanks a bunch! 

• Like (+1) 1

HI All

It's that one more sleep until we ride feeling. So here is the convoy list for the drive. 

Some big beasts will need to make their way through soem of the most technical dunes the region has to offer - which should be fun, unless we can find an alternative route through them. 

This means that those of you used to using all that power to get you through, regardless of the mess it leaves in your wake, DON'T. These dunes require finesse, skill and an absolute balance between power and precision. After that, it's fun fun fun all the way to Last Exit through the wonderful wide and swooping dunes around the area.  

Morning Fewbie Plus LIsaili to Last Exit 5 Feb 2021  
Attendees Level Car Radio Pos #  
Wrangeld Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero SWB Y 1 Lead
Lorenzo Candelpergher @Lorenzo Candelpergher Advance Nissan Patrol Y62 Y 2 2nd lead
Yusuf Esaf @Yusuf Esaf Fewbie Nissan Patrol Y62 Y 3  
Yasas Dharmadasa @Yasas Dharmadasa Intermediate Jeep Cherokee Y 4  
RayanE @RaYan E Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 5  
Athula Dharmadada @Athula Dharmadada Intermediate Jeep Grand Cherokee Y 6  
luwaimn @luwaimn Fewbie Toyota Landcruiser Prado Y 7  
Jon M @Jon M Fewbie Mitsubishi Montero Y 8  
Nizam Deen @Nizam Deen Intermediate Jeep Wrangler SWB Y 9  
Anvar Sadath Bekal @Anvar Sadath Bekal Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 10  
Niki Patel @Niki Patel Fewbie Toyota FJ Cruiser Y 11  
Jack Thomas @Jack Thomas Fewbie Ford F150 Y 12  
Ahab Shamaa @Ahab Shamaa Intermediate Toyota FJ Cruiser Y 13 SW

THIS LIST HAS BEEN AMENDED

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. We will be using Channel 2 on the radios, so make sure that your radios are properly tuned. 

See you soon in the sand.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

23 minutes ago, RaYan E said:

@Wrangeld why i am not on the list? I am left out 😭

Will be sorted

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use