•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - South Qudra - Dubai - 5 Feb 2021

Brette

@varunmehndiratta @Harold Roberts @Nihal17 there have been no drop outs yet and you'll are welcome to wait till tomorrow evening to check if a spot opens. However, the are a few other drives that still have spots available. 

This drive is at Sweihan which is an hours drive from Dubai and is a beautiful location. You would however have to do the DPI test at the border which generally takes about 10 minutes.

If you have done more that 5 fewbie drives, you can join this drive on Friday afternoon which is around the same location as the Qudra morning drive. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks Brette Unfortunately I havent done 5, (would be my 4th) drives so can't join the one in Qudra. 

Have to be home in time for an event, so reluctant on Sweihan due to distance. Let's see if won't have any other option, may go for Sweihan. 

• Like (+1) 3

@varunmehndiratta since you did sign up for the sweihan drive yesterday and got a confirmed spot the next person on the waitlist gets the available spot on this drive. 

@Harold Roberts please confirm your availability and I will add you to the drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Biju Joseph said:

Hey Brette,

Sorry that this is so short notice but i was wondering if i could drop out of this drive, something came up last minute.

I wasnt able to find the RSVP button to remove it.

Cheers,

Joe

Sure @Joe Biju Joseph although we do prefer being given a days notice so other members on waitlist get a chance to sign in before we ask them to join other drives and then end up with empty spots. 

@Nihal17 are you still looking to join this drive or did you manage to get into another drive?

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use