•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - South Qudra - Dubai - 5 Feb 2021

Brette

RSVP is now closed.

Below is the convoy order for the drive tomorrow and we will be using channel 3, 446.056.25.

1 Brette JGC Lead /2nd Lead
2 @Janarthan X Lead /2nd Lead
3 @Nathan Evans Jimny  
4 @Baskaran P.R Pajero LWB White  
5 @Harold Roberts FJ  
6 @Hisham Masaad FJ Black  
7 @Ashy JGC CF
8 @Sajit Modiyil X  
9 @AlexPol Wrangler Grey  
10 @Paul Zeitoun Ram  
11 @Anand Nataraj X Sweep

Once you reach the meeting point please deflate immediately and turn on your radios to channel 3. We plan to leave at sharp 7 AM.  

See you'll tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I would like to thank you, guys @Brette, @Nathan Evans , @Ashy, @Anand Nataraj for the well organized and very efficiently controlled morning drive in South Qudra. My feeling that we spent the majority of time driving, challenging different dunes. Very helpful advices and demonstration on self recovery. Very useful. Some shoveling and recovery add nice flavor to this trip. Great job, great drive with great people! Thanks indeed. Love to drive with Team Carnity!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hello All,

I hope, everyone enjoyed your Friday morning ride. My sincere thanks to @Brette for giving me a wonderful opportunity as lead and I drove in total confidence that never have to look back with you being in second lead. @Nathan Evans this is my first drive with you and I must say you had complete control of your Jimny. @Baskaran P.R drove with complete confidence except the initial hiccups which happens to everybody. @Harold Roberts @Hisham Masaad worked their way through on their FJs and well done. I must say the back convoy was real strong and hardly any words from them, hope you guys @Sajit Modiyil @AlexPol @Paul Zeitoun had fun at the back. Congrats @Ashy on your first recovery and many more to come and thanks again @Anand Nataraj for your excellent Assistance at all recoveries. 

Cheers

J

See you again soon in the sand.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

@Janarthan & @Brette, smashing drive as always, was awesome to see you take the reigns and lead the drive, being my first Fewbie level drive I was in awe of the variety of terrain we covered and can’t wait to get back on top of this ridges for some more experience in the little Jimny!

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use