•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 5 Feb 2021

Rahimdad

What a great morning, Suzy and I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot, thanks everyone. As usual felt safe and in control and were presented with multiple opportunities to get things right. Ready for the next one. I'm loving the marvel and DC T shirts @Mario Cornejo and @Rahimdad , going to break out Fat Thor next time!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

@Rahimdad what a perfect friday morning... U r a star .. loved the way u lead the convoy.. first u warmed up everyone in team and slowly u ask them to come out of their comfort zone and enjoy the offroad.. then play areas where fear vs fun comes into the picture .. and i saw most of us did astonishingly well. Loved the top view .. and ur company.. 

The best part of todays trip was no shoveling 🤣 everyone did very well..

@Rahimdad see u in fewbie 😜 along with my partner @Mario Cornejo

Edited by Junaid120120
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you for yet another great morning in the desert.  The flow of the drive was almost uninterrupted, thanks to the support of @Rahimdad and @Jeepie, and this allowed us all to enjoy more time in the play areas, which more than play is an opportunity for all of us to fine tune skills. The route had amazing views and I regret so much I forgot my camera at home.

My copilot, Danny, enjoyed the play areas, unfortunately he was feeling a bit shy today and did not want to step out of the car.  As @Rahimdad said, Danny is keen to find an opportunity to use his shovel to help get dad unstuck from the sand, but as the saying goes: "be careful what you wish for!"

As I don't have pictures this time, I thought I would share a few stats: we drove 29Km over a period of 4hrs 38min, our maximum elevation was 728m.

@Rahimdad thank you for giving me the opportunity to be the sweep in today's drive and to contribute, even on a small scale, to a safe and enjoyable drive.  Thank you everyone else in the convoy, it was a pleasure to drive with all of you.

Bye for now and hope to see you soon in upcoming drives.

fossil rock.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Mario Cornejo no part is a small part. If we don't full in the gaps the adventure is not complete. All the pieces of the puzzle fitted perfectly today and I'm loving the responsibility the younger members are taking on for all to enjoy comfortably.

@Junaid120120 your enthusiasm and positive energy is felt from way back all the way to the lead. I am happy you are enjoying this beautiful sport and looking forward to a Fewbie trip with you.

@Watteau I've seen the End Game and a fat Thor is still Thor deep under. I love the humour that Thor brings and the intensity when required. Looking forward to completing our very own Avengers team.

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you @Rahimdad, @Jeepieand @Mario Cornejo for the guidance and support.  I enjoyed the drive very much, very challenging for a new newbie!

Sorry for the miscommunication @Rahimdad, you are right. I am Kolin 😉 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use