•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Solar Park - 5 Feb 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

1 minute ago, Ilya Golubinsky said:

Hi @Foxtrot Oscar, is in not too late to join the drive?

No, not at all. Welcome aboard ;) 

2 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

No, not at all. Welcome aboard ;) 

Added you to the convoy list :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I and @Ilya Golubinsky are at the morning intermediate drive. Hopefully we will make it directly from here. 🤞

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Looks like I will not be able to make it today. There’s is a wobble in my steering wheel due to tyre pop out in morning session, so have to get it checked.

• Like (+1) 1

I couldn’t help myself but come and try to see if the convoy is still there & I missed you guys by a min. Can see you leaving. Have a good drive.

I would take 10 odd min to deflate etc, and did not want to delay the drive anymore.

I took a lot of time to inflate my tires. Also my Compressor gave up on the last tyre in my previous drive. Which took a lot more time. A time for new compressor  tomorrow.

Edited by Goutam
  • Like (+1) 2

@Foxtrot Oscar what a drive you have organized and led. Pure exhilaration in 4 hours. The initial part of the drive was reminding me of of my teenage days where we used to race on dust tracks into the forest. I could only see the flags fluttering ahead of me and I think I did a pretty good job at following the flags swaying wildly ahead of me. I was wondering if this is how a fewbie plus drive is. Very soon you took us into the serious off roading. My 1st fewbie plus drive. OMG it was exciting. I have 1 serious grievance about this drive. I didn't get much time to take out my camera and start shooting pictures as nobody was getting stuck or the convoy could stop for sometime so that I can start to shoot. Everybody performed well. Good thing my wife gave me resignation from future desert drive. I know if she was there she would have fainted. Even my car started to cry please slow down or stop for sometime .My poor Xterra trying to cope up with all the new cars. I hope you all liked him. 

For all the drivers who participated - everyone performed well. Look forward to drive with like minded and skilled drivers and cars in the future. 

I'm too tired after the fun. 

Good Night

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use