•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - South of Qudra - Dubai - 12 Feb 2021

Wrangeld

8 hours ago, Robert Nammour said:

I’ve tried posting from my phone a couple of times. This website doesn’t seem to like mobile browsers very much 😂 I’ll try again from my work laptop tomorrow 

There are few limitations: filesize should be max 5MB, and the ratio shouldn’t be awkward. I usually reduce them to 1024x768 and that seems to work.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

29 minutes ago, Frederic said:

There are few limitations: filesize should be max 5MB, and the ratio shouldn’t be awkward. I usually reduce them to 1024x768 and that seems to work.

Aaah the 5mb limit then. Because these were straight imports from my camera (around 10mb). Alright then. I’ll compress and upload again. Thanks chief!

• Like (+1) 1

Morning Newbie South of Qudra 12 Feb 2021  
Attendees Level Car Radio Pos #  
Wrangeld Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero SWB Y 1 Lead

Serafino @Serafino Newbie Jeep Wrangler LWB Y 3  
Robert Nammour @Robert Nammour Newbie Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Y 4  
Abilash Madhavan @Abilash Madhavan Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 5  
Osama al Hamwi @Osama Al Hamwi Newbie Toyota Land Cruiser Y 6  
GD27 @GD27 Newbie Nissan Patrol Y62 Y 7  

Watteau @Watteau Newbie Ford Raptor F150 Y 9  
syed salman raza @syed salman raza Newbie Ford Raptor F150 Y 10  
Marks @marks Advance Toyota FJ Cruiser Y 11  

Brave fog challenged drivers - apologies for the late report, but I had a busy weekend of drives. 

I wanted to commend and congratulate you all again for the incredible drive on Friday. Starting in for where we could not see more than 50meters ahead to ending the day in glorious sunshine it was a brilliant drive. Lots of running across high dunes, lots of technical challenges, some great recoveries and unfortunately, at the end a slight change of plan when we needed to get a car out because it was overheating. 

Having said that' we were one of the first Carnity drives to get moving and we drove for almost 4 hours. 

For those intersted in that sort of thing we covered more than 45km. 

WHat is great to see is how skills develop, from an Absolute Newbie to where you drove today ... amazing. 

Special thanks to @syed salman raza whom I could trust 100% to handle 2nd lead duties and not make the errors I did and to the inestimable @marks for getting just about everyone out of trouble. 

Really, guys, it was a plaeasure and I looks forward to seeing you all soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Wrangeld special thanks to you for trusting me as 2nd lead ,I learnt many new things about driving in small dunes and recoveries and hopefully it will be helping my  performing in future drives,

Amazed to see @marks confidence and ability to tackle every problem on front foot.

I tried to post many pictures in Gallery but its showing page error 

only 6 pictures i uploaded in gallery.

@Rahimdad, @Wrangeld ,  also unable to post pictures of my equipment for promotion request ,hope one of the marshal verify that I have all the equipment same will be shown to marshal in nxt drive

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use