•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 12 Feb 2021

Vanessa8580

Hey guys posted some pics and videos ... enjoy and see ya next time ...

@Vanessa8580 @Mehmet Volga @Amanda Milnes @Hashem Rihan @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Mus_hus78 @Sven

Edited by Hasan Wahlan
  • Like (+1) 2

drive report

It was a very foggy Friday morning so I left early to make sure I make it on time at the meeting point but the further I went into the direction of Abu Dhabi, the worse it got .... I ended up arriving 15 minutes late but I was very happy to see everyone else was already there and deflated so I quickly deflated my tyres too, did a briefing and off we went. I took the track first up to the dunes and we made the decision there to continue although it was still quite foggy.

With @Mus_hus78 as my second lead and @Mehmet Volga as the sweeper, we went into the dunes and explored the smaller dunes of Sweihan. After about a half an hour we had some trouble with @Karthikeyan Govindarajan's car, we couldn't get the car from 4L to 4H but after a very helpful tip from @Rob Harper it worked and we could proceed again.

I had the pleasure of driving with@Mus_hus78 a few times already and he is my Pajero buddy. He did great as my SL and I hope we can drive together many more times.

Everyone droves very well. @Amanda Milnes handled her Range Rover sport well although her suspension didn't always worked the way she wanted. 

@Karthikeyan Govindarajan did good with his Landcruiser, he had a few refusals but listened well to instructions and was able so self recover every time. With some practicing and getting to know the ability of the car, he will get better every week.

@Hasan Wahlan has an amazing car and he was driving very well. His co-passenger had a smile on his face the entire drive.

@Sven and his Wrangler are a great duo, he takes his car through everything and didn't struggle one bit.

@Rob Harper has a beast of a car, I am in love with the Tundra and I love the roar of the car. Great driving. 

Extra thanks to @Mehmet Volga for his support. It was the first time we drove together and I surely hope it's not the last time.

Well done everyone and I hope to see you all again soon !!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use