•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 12 Feb 2021

Emmanuel

Dear @Mario Cornejo, @khurram.k, @Michael Glavanis, @Nagham Albeitawi, @frederic demolder, @pqpqpq, @Badar Tariq, @Ammar Naji, @Larry Cadden, @Ahmed Wagdy

Happy to see you on Friday afternoon. I just wanted to inform you to make sure you guys have all items onboard:

1) Offroad flag

2) Shovel

3) Pressure gauge / deflator 

4) Compressor (gas station nearby has no compressor)

5) Radio with the Carnity frequencies programmed.

Please make sure you are equipped with above items, otherwise we won't be able to allow you on the drive. If you have any questions in particular about where to buy, which model, please have a look at below advice:

• Like (+1) 5

Hi @Emmanuel,

I have all the above except the flag, my old flag's bolt is ruined, I have mounted the quick release flag base but I am waiting the split pole flag (2 piece), it was supposed to be availabe this week but probably it will not as I understood from XXXXXXXXX today they said might be next week, is there any other place including Ace and adventure HQ where I can get such a flag pole? I have been struggling with the long 'one piece' pole in my car.

• Like (+1) 3

On 2/8/2021 at 11:11 AM, Emmanuel said:

Waitlist 2nd drive:

1. Syed Salman Raza

2. Antony Calvin

@syed salman raza and @Antony Calvin, I added you to our drive. Can you please confirm?

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use