•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz to Faya via Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 12 Feb 2021

@varunmehndiratta i should be getting used to your wagging tail by now.... i think....hahahhahaha this is the 3rd drive i am behind you..... no worries mate i will look out for your flag also 😉

Looking forward for another fun filled day with everyone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

@Paul Zeitoun mate that is border line racist comment against the Pajeors....hahahahahah.... to be honest i had the same impression before joining Carnity and seeing some of the magic Pajeros can do, had to take my thoughts back.....

About reaching the top (guessing you talking about Faya)..... well so far i have not been able to reach the top (my car has reached the top but not me, that's a story for when we meet) so i may be filling the gaps of the Pajeros you talking about 😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, N@ved said:

@Paul Zeitoun mate that is border line racist comment against the Pajeors....hahahahahah.... to be honest i had the same impression before joining Carnity and seeing some of the magic Pajeros can do, had to take my thoughts back.....

About reaching the top (guessing you talking about Faya)..... well so far i have not been able to reach the top (my car has reached the top but not me, that's a story for when we meet) so i may be filling the gaps of the Pajeros you talking about 😄

@N@vedI bet you this time you will 👍👍👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Arda Yagcioglu said:

Hi Lorenzo,

I have to drop from the ride, my car is at service and they are not able to deliver it by tonight. Sorry.

Sorry to hear that @Arda Yagcioglu. It will be for another time.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Paul Zeitoun said:

@Rahimdad just realized there are no Pajeros in this drive

No stucks, everyone will reach the top, ......😭😭😭

@Vanessa8580 see what @Paul Zeitoun is saying about your big blue.

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Vanessa8580 see what @Paul Zeitoun is saying about your big blue.

@Rahimdad i know @Vanessa8580 also loves Rams, so she'll use my comment as a justification to switch to one 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Paul Zeitoun
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Paul Zeitoun said:

@Rahimdad i know @Vanessa8580 also loves Rams, so she'll use my comment as a justification to switch to one 😂😂😂😂😂

@Paul Zeitoun I love Rams but I love my big blue more !!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

FOG ALERT

Based on the last two days' consecutive foggy mornings and tomorrow's forecast, we will be starting tomorrow morning drive from 8 AM (instead of 7AM) till 12 PM.

@N@ved, @imranaasghar81, @Ashy, @Arda Yagcioglu, @Yusuf Esaf, @Matt.T, @Mikhail Lukichev, @Paul Zeitoun, @bassel el rafei, @varunmehndiratta, @Rahimdad, kindly take note of the change, unless you wish to spend an hour waiting in the middle of nowhere just you and the fog!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use