•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz to Faya via Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 12 Feb 2021

15 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Matt.T happy to hear you've sorted out the clutch issue. @imranaasghar81 I just love your videos, loved the title too. I'm just glad you did not captire me or I would look like a Superman Beach Ball.

Hahahahahha superman wish he had your six pack mate your a real man!! See you soon man! 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

I just saw @imranaasghar81 wizard by our convoy near Pink Rocks this week with his Kamakazi flag. Seemed you guys were having fun doing some low level flying.

Another reason to have a badass flag that stands out like a bullseye in the wilderness ! 

Just now, imranaasghar81 said:

Another reason to have a badass flag that stands out like a bullseye in the wilderness ! 

Actually yes I remember seeing a Scottish flag which could only be the hummer that belongs to @Gavin Hill am I right? 

• Like (+1) 1

Nope @imranaasghar81, we did not have a Scottish flag with Hummer on our drive. Maybe you're referring to Dr @Chaitanya D convoy. There were 3 groups of Carnity out that day.

54 minutes ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Actually yes I remember seeing a Scottish flag which could only be the hummer that belongs to @Gavin Hill am I right? 

Yep Guilty as charged but it the English flag on the other side my lady is Scottish so couldn't get away with just the English one!  

Im Fewbie now but my pal didn't apply quick enough to be promoted so was sweep for @Chaitanya D for my first time as sweep I enjoyed it actually was nice not too worry about about anyone behind me for once the covid restrictions kill me as i do like to get out and help and learn getting someone out of the pickle there in.....

Last note the HUMMER H2 is blowing my mind still and getting easier to drive every time we go out it does make me chuckle when i turn up with a new marshal and there concerned face to be completely different by the time we end the drive always more impressed than expected!

Edited by Gavin Hill
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use