•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 12 Feb 2021

Jeepie

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Two Way Radio Guidelines

• Every Offroader brings his own radio, programmed to the frequencies described in below advice topic.
  • We will not share spare radios or program your radio on the drive. If you need assistance in programming the radio, post a topic on the Carnity website with your questions and we will help you out. 
  • Make sure your radio is fully charged. It will be your only way of communication while driving.
  • Before buying, please carefully read below advice so you are informed properly on which model / cost / shops...
  • No radio = No drive. It is an essential tool and you should make sure you bring it on every drive and learn/practice how to use it.

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

When: 12 Feb 2021

Meeting time:7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Margham Village Entry Point -   https://goo.gl/maps/6pK1UqzSV7jQDZDy9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time:11.00 AM

End Point: (Depending on convoy performance)

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
  • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Jeepie said:

@Yahya Munir this is a drive for Fewbies. I think you are still on Newbie level. Is that correct? Please remove your RSVP from this drive and sign in on a Newbie drive 

Hey @Jeepie, I’be been on a Fewbie drive just last Friday and it went smoothly. This would be my 4th drive now. Possible to keep the RSVP?

• Confused (0) 1

Hi Yahya, as far as I can tell you did an Absolute Newbie the 29th of January and a newbie on 5th and the 6th of February. After around 5 newbies you can apply for promotion to Fewbie through the website if you have the necessary skills and equipment. I am removing you from this drive.  Good luck and I hope to see you soon 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Javier Lucero @Veedooshee @Harold Roberts @Luca Palanca Falsini @Nihal17 @AlexPol @Goutam

Based on the last two days' consecutive foggy mornings and tomorrow's forecast, we will be starting tomorrows morning drive from 8 AM till 12 PM.

1 Lead Luca Palanca Falsini Advance Toyota Fortuner
2 SL Jeepie Expert Jeep Wrangler
3   Javier Lucero Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB
4   Harold Roberts Fewbie Toyota FJ Cruiser
5 CF Goutam Intermediate Jeep Wrangler SWB
6   Nihal17 Fewbie Jeep Wrangler LWB
7   Alex Pol Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
8   Yousef Alimadadi Advance Pajero 3.8L 2010
SW    Veedooshee S                                   Intermediate    Mitsubishi Pajero LWB    

Luca will be leading (part of) the drive and we will be using radio channel 4.

Hope to see you all tomorrow

@Yousef Alimadadi will be joining us and will be number 8 in the convoy so @Veedooshee will be number 9.

Edited by Jeepie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use