•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Saturday Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Iftar Bowl - Sharjah - 20 Feb 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

@Ahab Shamaa I am waiting for @Jun Zamora to confirm his particpation.

At the moment since Islam and Jon M already have had a drive this weekend, you followed by @siddharth maheshwari (assuming it's his first drive of this weekend) would have the first preference.

Just an update for everyone, is that as Angela's car is not feeling well, I will be leading this drive tomorrow. Since there could be some last minute changes in particpation I shall post the final convoy numbering in the morning. We shall be using Carnity Channel 4.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hi @Srikumar sorry for the late notice, I cant join I have an oil leak, looks like transmission, got it booked for checkup today at 1pm so cant make the drive unfortunately. See you guys next week. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

@Ahab Shamaa and @siddharth maheshwari you are both added in the drive as we have two drop outs.

Convoy Numbering.

1. Srikumar

2. Rizwan Waheed

3. Athula Dharmadada

4. Yasas Dharmadasa

5. Ashok chaturvedi

6. Abu Muhammad 

7. MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ

8  Ilya Golubinsky

9. Siddharth Maheshwari

10. Jack Thomas

11. Ahab Shamaa

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Rizwan Waheed, @Athula Dharmadada, @Yasas Dharmadasa, @Ashok chaturvedi, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ & @Abu Muhammad, you’d better impress me with you intermediate driving skills today😀 

Remember, I’ve driven with you all as Newbies and Fewbies, so you can’t fool me 🤣 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

23 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

@Rizwan Waheed, @Athula Dharmadada, @Yasas Dharmadasa, @Ashok chaturvedi, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ & @Abu Muhammad, you’d better impress me with you intermediate driving skills today😀 

Remember, I’ve driven with you all as Newbies and Fewbies, so you can’t fool me 🤣 

No guarantee for that but I can only try 😂 

• Haha (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use