•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 19 Feb 2021

Emmanuel

yes, today our company driver was also returned. The same guy who was permitted twice by doing DPIs on 3rd Feb and 10th Feb. Today the police officer told him at the border (after the DPI test was done), that you need to do one DPI, then next time PCR and then again followed by DPI. So it needs to alternate

Just getting confusing at the moment. 

• Like (+1) 3

Thanks @Kalahari and @Srikumar for your update. 

My last test was a PCR, hopefully I should be allowed with a DPI at border. 
 @Mukundan Nair, @Tero Vallas, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Christian Andras please make sure, if your last one was a DPI, to get a PCR done today... 

• Like (+1) 2

The rules are changing all the time, but still clear. No DPI twice in a row. And non paper results, you have to present the Al Hosn app...

I had PCR last time, but to be on the safe side I will do PCR later today. 
I really don’t want to miss this drive😬😬

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

RSVP is now closed

@Christian Andras, @Kalahari, @Tero Vallas, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe see you tomorrow morning at our meeting point, ADNOC Nahel. Please make sure to move early enough from home as there might be some fog on the way.

We will use Carnity Radio Channel n°3.

Here is our convoy numbering, subject to change during the drive:

1. Emmanuel (white Xterra) - lead
2. Christian Andras (FJ) - 2nd lead
3. Tero Vallas (Prado)
4. Jorge Stepniak Felippe (Wrangler)
5. Kalahari (red Xterra) - sweep

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/17/2021 at 1:17 PM, Emmanuel said:

Thanks @Kalahari and @Srikumar for your update. 

My last test was a PCR, hopefully I should be allowed with a DPI at border. 
 @Mukundan Nair, @Tero Vallas, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Christian Andras please make sure, if your last one was a DPI, to get a PCR done today... 

Hello @Emmanuel !

PCR test done and negative result received to mobile SMS but not to Alhosn. I have pushed Clinic and they are working over this but if Alhosn will not be there, I will not get through to Abu Dhabi.😡

I shall still wait the result.

If there is anyone else in WL who has PCR etc.  set-up ready, you may let him to join instead of myself. I don't want book the place for nothing, if I am not able to pass the border tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Jorge Stepniak Felippe said:

how much time should I budget for the border crossing to show the app result?

It shouldn’t take long but you never know, so better to take into account a possible queue.

11 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

if Alhosn will not be there, I will not get through to Abu Dhabi.😡

Even if it’s not updated on Al-Hosn tomorrow morning, I think you can explain your problem and if they really don’t want to let you go, then you can take a DPI? But your result will most  probably appear on Al-Hosn before tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use