•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 19 Feb 2021

Emmanuel

2 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

It shouldn’t take long but you never know, so better to take into account a possible queue.

Even if it’s not updated on Al-Hosn tomorrow morning, I think you can explain your problem and if they really don’t want to let you go, then you can take a DPI? But your result will most  probably appear on Al-Hosn before tomorrow. 

My challenge is that I have 2 DPIs taken in a row, which are visible in Alhosn.... but I will confirm this immediately I receive news.

As said, if you have one to come from WL, go ahead and book him.

I hate to make any last call cancellations... 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

Don’t worry, there is no waitlist and anyways RSVP is closed now. Hope your problem will get sorted.

No message in Alhosn yet, @Emmanuel. Will check in the morning, let u know.

• Like (+1) 2

This was extreme for sure!  At times more INSANE than extreme.  Nearly 90 km through hectic climbs, high-speed crossings when climbing at full RPM in 1st gear, non-stop concentration from the word go.  Thanks for the exhilarating lead @Emmanuel - you took us through routes that I would have never guessed is achievable with stock cars!!! And sometimes twice from different approaches.  Well done to fellow extreme Ramblers @Christian Andras and @Jorge Stepniak Felippe

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@Kalahari thank you. It’s been a lot of fun and adrenaline, indeed, thanks to you and @Christian Andras and @Jorge Stepniak Felippe. When, as a drive leader, you see that your convoy is not left 500m behind and that you almost never hear “refusal!”, you know that you can engage your 3rd gear 😉

I agree, it was extreme, but I wouldn’t qualify it as “insane” as we never crossed the red line regarding safety... at least I hope so! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Emmanuel and team, just want to post this video here (subscribed to this guy on Instagram) - how would you rate the difficulty of this dunes and drive? Also - can you recognize the place where it was taken in Abu Dabi? (could be a destination for one of the future extreme drives)

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use