•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red via Pink Rock - 19 Feb 2021

@Lorenzo Candelpergher what a drive today.... brilliant execution, great leadership, always helping, pushing to go that extra mile. This is the best drive i had till date with Carnity. Thanks to the entire convoy/seniors in helping each other & understanding .

First time to be in the second position in the convoy which was a great experience.

See you all soon, stay safe & happy riding....

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

What an amazing day @Lorenzo Candelpergher, what a great expert and soon Marshall. You were brilliant, kept checking on every single one of us, provided continuous updates, responded dynamically to all the challenges and unfortunate events, and even managed to finish the day on time, can't get any better than that. A smaller convoy was truly enjoyable. We spent the entire time driving instead of shoveling :) Hope to see you guys again soon, it was a very capable convoy indeed. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Lorenzo Candelpergher you nailed it looking at above comments !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

3 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher you nailed it looking at above comments !

If they only knew I had alone twice the fun they all had summed toghether.. 😂😂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

To all on today's drive,

I thought it would be fitting to post my drive video from last week on this thread as its dedicated to the Master Lorenzo (I drove with him last week too) 

I'll post today's drive some time next week in the meantime I hope you enjoy this, Basically Lorenzo at the end of the drive towed a chap from the middle of faya through the dunes and onto the tarmac it was EPIC! 

Enjoy!

Edited by imranaasghar81
  • Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 2

BRAVO @Lorenzo Candelpergher for perfect drive and awesome happy participants everywhere.

Well done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Though i joined the drive less than one hour , but it was amazing and i am sure i missed  lot of fun and entertainment as I had to exit early . Thank you Lorenzo for the Lead and giving me the opportunity of being the 2nd in the convoy . In fact it is the second time I the drive under you lead ,,,, it is a five stars drive , where i get new experience and fun in addition to beautiful places and sights ...

I hope to fix the overheating issue and be able to complete the drive next week,

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use