•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 19 Feb 2021

sertac

Hi all, hope all of you had a wonderful day offroading and thanks each and everyone for super charged drive. Though we were all in to a fewbie plus drive , the actual drive was equalent to an intermediate drive. Thank you @sertac for all those hill climbs and today we could cover all most three or four major bowls. It was really energetic feel to be in the drive and enjoyed it to the core. We had a few refusals and to my knowledge all were self recoveries. As said, today we had convoy of "steel" ready for all the challenges. Thank you @Jeandre Bezuidenhout for the sweep and thanks all of you ( not mentioning every one detail) it was a pleasure to drive with you and hope to see you soon in the sand.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Today i had a pleasant time. I felt like i got all the off roading i need. Little bit of technicality more of climbing of high dunes some bowl ride. It was totally amazing. We didn`t use any rope if i am not mistaken not even a shovel. It was amazing thanks a lot to all of you guys.

KNDw.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Simply an wholesome, immersive learning experience for me - carry extra valves, Fewbie is over - it's time for manual shift, be extra cautious while reversing down a slope...Thanks @sertac for leading us through this drive and thanks to the whole team for the patience and for your guidance throughout the trip as i slowly explored the art of climbing steep dunes.  @Chaitanya D - one more of these and i believe I will ready for the next trip to Sweihan..🙂👍

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use