•  

COVID19 Compliant - Monday Afternoon Short Intermediate Desert Drive - The Slip Side of Al Qudra - 22 Feb 2021

8 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

If the drive is downgraded to fewbie plus then it will be my 2nd fewbie plus drive which makes me eligible for the promotion as all the other required number of drives in fewbie for the promotion to intermediate has been exceeded and are over. 

By the way I have driven with @Hisham Masaad & @Junaid120120 probably 4 or 5 times in fewbie drives and they drive well. I hope the intermediate will not be a problem if @Lorenzo Candelpergher wish to up the drive after checking out our skills. We are all confident we can keep up the pace safely with the seniors.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Junaid120120 said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher i have already applied for intermediate promotion and its on its way. Please keep a spot for me .. i really would like to see the intermediate .. or if you can give me a chance then that would be perfect..

Me too

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Junaid120120 said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher i have already applied for intermediate promotion and its on its way. Please keep a spot for me .. i really would like to see the intermediate .. or if you can give me a chance then that would be perfect..

Dear @Junaid120120,

as explained to @Thomas Varghese and @Hisham Masaad, this drive is for Carnity Members already ranking Intermediate at the time of closing the RSPV.

Unfortunately, for the time being, you do not qualify, so you will be admitted to this drive only in case you are promoted before the drive or if the drive is downgraded to Fewbie+. 

I trust you will understand this is a general rule, meant to ensure the safety of all participants, and to which there is no exception. 

If not this Monday, there will be soon other opportunities for you. 

Edited by Lorenzo Candelpergher
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Dear friends 

Please allow me to tell my own experience and approach ,and this is me , as I was having this fire of passion inside of me toward this inherently risky motor sport. I started from the scratch with an incident that can avert anyone of taking a second chance. For me it was “ what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger “ and “ we always fall to stand up again “ ....  And guess what when I was promoted to fewbie the next drive I did was newbie and by the time I got to IM the next one was F+ ... some one may finds it strange but for me helped me to see the bigger picture . Yesterday I was sweeping in Rhahim’s bhai drive and it was different when I did sweep as fewbie couple weeks ago . 

trust me friends the more you do the more you know and the more burden comes on your shoulder and as a trip lead ( I am not ) the safety is red line that Carnity cannot compromise at any cost  

Viva to all desert lovers who share the trust and love among each other .

Cheers 🙏🏻🌷🚙

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

13 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

So far only @Ashok chaturvedi, @Gaurav Soni, @Mohamed Seidam, @Jack Thomas, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe and @Tariq Carrimjee are confirmed for this drive. 

Unfortunately @Hisham Masaad, @Junaid120120 and @Thomas Varghese do not qualify for this drive and have been removed from the RSVP. 

It should be said, however, that, in consideration of the limited number of Intermediate participants, we may consider to downgrade the drive to a Fewbie+. A final decision will be made by tomorrow, Sunday 21st, by 5pm and you will all be timely informed. 

My request would be to keep it for IM but shall in all case abide by the Club decision..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Given the great response to this RSVP, I am glad to confirm that the drive will remain an Intermediate one. 

@Ashok chaturvedi, @Gaurav Soni, @Mohamed Seidam, @Jack Thomas, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Tariq Carrimjee, @Ahab Shamaa, @Ilya Golubinsky, @Islam Soliman,  you are confirmed for the drive. 

Convoy ordering and more details will follow later today.

• Like (+1) 4

44 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Given the great response to this RSVP, I am glad to confirm that the drive will remain an Intermediate one. 

@Ashok chaturvedi, @Gaurav Soni, @Mohamed Seidam, @Jack Thomas, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Tariq Carrimjee, @Ahab Shamaa, @Ilya Golubinsky, @Islam Soliman,  you are confirmed for the drive. 

Convoy ordering and more details will follow later today.

Thanks and very appreciative.

20 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

So far only @Ashok chaturvedi, @Gaurav Soni, @Mohamed Seidam, @Jack Thomas, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe and @Tariq Carrimjee are confirmed for this drive. 

Unfortunately @Hisham Masaad, @Junaid120120 and @Thomas Varghese do not qualify for this drive and have been removed from the RSVP. 

It should be said, however, that, in consideration of the limited number of Intermediate participants, we may consider to downgrade the drive to a Fewbie+. A final decision will be made by tomorrow, Sunday 21st, by 5pm and you will all be timely informed. 

My request would be to keep it for IM but shall in all case abide by the Club decision..

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Dear friends 

Please allow me to tell my own experience and approach ,and this is me , as I was having this fire of passion inside of me toward this inherently risky motor sport. I started from the scratch with an incident that can avert anyone of taking a second chance. For me it was “ what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger “ and “ we always fall to stand up again “ ....  And guess what when I was promoted to fewbie the next drive I did was newbie and by the time I got to IM the next one was F+ ... some one may finds it strange but for me helped me to see the bigger picture . Yesterday I was sweeping in Rhahim’s bhai drive and it was different when I did sweep as fewbie couple weeks ago . 

trust me friends the more you do the more you know and the more burden comes on your shoulder and as a trip lead ( I am not ) the safety is red line that Carnity cannot compromise at any cost  

Viva to all desert lovers who share the trust and love among each other .

Cheers 🙏🏻🌷🚙

I actually did the same after become IM; with my new FJ did 4 drives and master class before going for my IM. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use