•  

COVID19 Compliant - Monday Afternoon Short Intermediate Desert Drive - The Slip Side of Al Qudra - 22 Feb 2021

Haha sorry @Lorenzo Candelpergher been manic with IDEX. Great drive, the first ten minutes were like nothing I’ve ever experienced. Loved loved loved the speed.  

Then I really enjoyed the tougher, technical parts just as much - although a totally different experience and skill set.

Really enjoyed the drive and the level. Definitely a step up but the previous drives and the lessons learnt at carnity certainly prepared me for the level/drive.

Finally, really enjoyed driving with everyone else. The standard was so high and I loved that if someone had a refusal/stuck we were given a few minutes just to deal with it ourselves and then 9 times out of 10 just cracked on but safe in the knowledge that the 1 time you can’t self recover someone would come help.

Big fan of having cars either side of the refusal/stuck doing the tug etc which makes it much more inclusive and allows everyone to learn more skills and the art of recoveries.

Thanks!

• Like (+1) 5

@Ahab Shamaa it has been for a while since last time and really in no time you were on time , when I heard a familiar rumble  🚙I said he made it 😄 really happy to see you brother. 

On 2/25/2021 at 2:03 AM, Ahab Shamaa said:

You even give free medical advice on the drives 🤣 

Nothing is for free , except for first time , a bill of nice chocolate bar at end of the day is all what I crave for 😉 

On 2/25/2021 at 2:03 AM, Ahab Shamaa said:

But don’t worry, I’ll recover my title on another drive soon, I’m sure 🤣

I bet you will , you’ve earned it already my friend 😄👍

BTW you drove well . Recovered well and winched our lead at ease 👍

take care and see you soon my friend 🌷

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use