•  

COVID19 Compliant - Monday Afternoon Short Intermediate Desert Drive - The Slip Side of Al Qudra - 22 Feb 2021

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Our convoy will be slightly shorter than usual (10 cars in total, including me). You can find below the convoy order:

image.png.5412b4a7ccbfe971e1ea75f375faaddf.png

@Ashok chaturvedi, @Gaurav Soni, @Mohamed Seidam, @Jack Thomas, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Tariq Carrimjee, @Ahab Shamaa, @Ilya Golubinsky, @Islam Soliman, this drive is going to be technically demanding, more mentally for the drivers than mechanically for the cars: it will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 1 (446.00625MHz).

See tomorrow afternoon, ready to go (i.e. already deflated and flagged) by no later 3:30pm (sharp). Considering the limited time available, we won’t be waiting for late comers.

• Like (+1) 6

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Tomorrow @Anish S will be joining us as my Senior Support, which is fantastic news, as I will feel free to push it a bit more, knowing he will be at the back of the convoy as my Sweep (I hope @Islam Soliman will be fine with this last minute change).

See you tomorrow, I can't wait to hit the sand once more.. 

Edited by Lorenzo Candelpergher
  • Like (+1) 3

Hey @Lorenzo Candelpergher, there is a possibility I might not be able to join the drive today. Car is in service because the key is stuck in the ignition. The dealership was supposed to hand me the car yesterday, or for sure in the a.m. today. Till now, these a.. holes are not done with the car yet 🤬

If they give me the car in time, I’ll head directly to the drive; if not, I will unfortunately miss it. 

• Sad (0) 2

3 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hey @Lorenzo Candelpergher, there is a possibility I might not be able to join the drive today. Car is in service because the key is stuck in the ignition. The dealership was supposed to hand me the car yesterday, or for sure in the a.m. today. Till now, these a.. holes are not done with the car yet 🤬

If they give me the car in time, I’ll head directly to the drive; if not, I will unfortunately miss it. 

Fingers crossed @Ahab Shamaa

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Junaid120120 said:

any chance for me ??? 

Hi @Junaid120120,

As far as I can see, your rank is still Fewbie, so you don't qualify yet for an Intermediate Drive. I am sure you will soon have your chance.

15 minutes ago, Ilya Golubinsky said:

Would be great to incorporate this wording into the standard meeting's announcement template

Good point, I will do that. Thanks

• Like (+1) 3

@Shynil Hashim, you have responded to the RSVP of this drive but you are a Newbie and do not qualify for an Intermediate Drive. I have therefore removed you from the RSVP.

I hope you read this before you leave home! 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use