•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Solar - Dubai - 26 Feb 2021

Vanessa8580

RSVP is closed now

Please find below the convoy numbering for the drive tomorrow morning 

Morning newbie Murquab to solar 26 feb 2021
Attendees Level Car Pos #
Vanessa8580 Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Blue 1
Jose Martin Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero SWB 2
Antonio Jimenez Williams Newbie Toyota Prado 2015 3
Navkriti Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB White 4
Danferrub Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 2016 White 5
Nikola Bozovic Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Silver 6
Soumyasaklani Newbie Toyota Prado 2020 7
Sanjay Malik Newbie Toyota Land Cruiser 2005 8
Osama Al Hamwi Newbie Toyota Land Cruiser 9
I.M. Shousha Newbie Jeep Wrangler 10
Yi-Wei Newbie Jeep Wrangler SWB 2019 Black 11
Daniel Rodas Newbie Dodge Ram Rebel 2019 Gray 12
Nacho Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Unlimited White 13
Foxtrot Oscar Expert Nissan Xterra White 14

We will be using radio channel 3 (446.05625)

I hope to see you all tomorrow morning at 7 am sharp.

If there is any emergency, you can reach me on 0564341668.

• Like (+1) 3

@Vanessa8580 & @Foxtrot Oscar - thank you for a very enjoyable drive yesterday. Lots of learning & importantly fun - thanks to your encouragements, patience & importantly your easy flowing, witty communication styles. It was fun & looking forward to joining a drive with you in the future. Good driving with everyone & wish you a great week ahead. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Drive report 

Another lovely Friday morning and the weather is still amazing .... 

It was very nice to see everyone perfectly on time and very excited to start the drive.

@Jose Martin was my second lead and he did an amazing job, he kept enough distance and did some corrections and minor rerouting when I asked him. Very good job !

@Antonio Jimenez Williams did good with the Prado but is sometimes still a little shy on the gas, keep practicing and you will definitely get there .... The Prado is a powerful car and I want to hear it roar now and then.

Behind Antonio were the Pajero boys, @Navkriti, @danferrub and @Nikola Bozovic. They did well with some refusals here and there but I was very impressed with them although it was only their second drive in the club. The LWB Pajero is not the easiest car, especially a 3.5 but all three managed their cars very well. Always remember, momentum is your friend .... 

I didn't really hear @soumyasaklani and @Sanjay Malik so I assumed they didn't have any trouble at all and every time I saw them, they had a big smile on their faces. Good job guys ...

@Osama Al Hamwi, I am so sorry about your front bumper, I hope you can get it fixed under insurance and maybe try to trim the bumper and get a proper bash plate. You drive very well and I hope to see you soon again.

The Wranglers in the back @I.M.Shousha إسلام أبوشوشة@Yi-Wei and @Nacho also did well. Just don't forget not to fight gravity ...

I really like @Daniel Rodas's Dodge Ram, it is a beautiful and very powerful car and he did amazingly well, he only got crested once .... 

Thank you so much for your support @Foxtrot Oscar, it was really nice to have you on my drive ! 

I hope to see you all again very soon and great job everyone !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

1 hour ago, Vanessa8580 said:

Drive report 

Another lovely Friday morning and the weather is still amazing .... 

It was very nice to see everyone perfectly on time and very excited to start the drive.

@Jose Martin was my second lead and he did an amazing job, he kept enough distance and did some corrections and minor rerouting when I asked him. Very good job !

@Antonio Jimenez Williams did good with the Prado but is sometimes still a little shy on the gas, keep practicing and you will definitely get there .... The Prado is a powerful car and I want to hear it roar now and then.

Behind Antonio were the Pajero boys, @Navkriti, @danferrub and @Nikola Bozovic. They did well with some refusals here and there but I was very impressed with them although it was only their second drive in the club. The LWB Pajero is not the easiest car, especially a 3.5 but all three managed their cars very well. Always remember, momentum is your friend .... 

I didn't really hear @soumyasaklani and @Sanjay Malik so I assumed they didn't have any trouble at all and every time I saw them, they had a big smile on their faces. Good job guys ...

@Osama Al Hamwi, I am so sorry about your front bumper, I hope you can get it fixed under insurance and maybe try to trim the bumper and get a proper bash plate. You drive very well and I hope to see you soon again.

The Wranglers in the back @I.M.Shousha إسلام أبوشوشة@Yi-Wei and @Nacho also did well. Just don't forget not to fight gravity ...

I really like @Daniel Rodas's Dodge Ram, it is a beautiful and very powerful car and he did amazingly well, he only got crested once .... 

Thank you so much for your support @Foxtrot Oscar, it was really nice to have you on my drive ! 

I hope to see you all again very soon and great job everyone !

Thank you @Vanessa8580 and @Foxtrot Oscar! It was a great drive and I'm really happy with the decision to join Carnity. See you in the next drive!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use