•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Shuwaib to Al Badayer - Sharjah - 26 Feb 2021

On 2/22/2021 at 11:06 AM, Junaid120120 said:

cant wait for my first fewbie plus drive :) all excited.

and yeah. thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher for taking me in the drive and yes ur drive was full within a minute. I was out with my family and had to stop my car and apply for the drives lol. my family was unable to understand my madness hahahahaha..

It started like that and sooner or later they became my first reminders in case I forget 🤣🤪

• Like (+1) 2

All the drives I did with Carnity didn't do much damage to the car but since a week I am walking around like my alignment is out and have to go for realignment. @Mohamed Seidam should definitely take a look when we meet for the drive and suggest some realignment measures. 

By the way I'm not dropping out from the drive. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

All the drives I did with Carnity didn't do much damage to the car but since a week I am walking around like my alignment is out and have to go for realignment. @Mohamed Seidam should definitely take a look when we meet for the drive and suggest some realignment measures. 

I think get your Vitamin D checked my friend...

And just an advice - was on this route last week, join only if you feel perfectly fit. It's quite a steep rise in level from usual Fewbie - rightly so, that's how the learning curve should be i believe. While I cherished every moment of it, perhaps the best drive experience however surely demanding as well.  

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Dear @Thomas Varghese you don’t need to wait tell you see me . If I can advice and be of any help I would be more than happy to reach me on 0554045278

best wishes for health and wealth bro 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

I think get your Vitamin D checked my friend...

And just an advice - was on this route last week, join only if you feel perfectly fit. It's quite a steep rise in level from usual Fewbie - rightly so, that's how the learning curve should be i believe. While I cherished every moment of it, perhaps the best drive experience however surely demanding as well.  

What I meant is that I have a pain at my back middle portion. Nothing to be worried about. I can drive. 

1 hour ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Dear @Thomas Varghese you don’t need to wait tell you see me . If I can advice and be of any help I would be more than happy to reach me on 0554045278

best wishes for health and wealth bro 

Thank you Doctor. Its not serious but a muscular pain in my middle backside. Its not there in the morning but when I sit for sometime. Will consult you when we meet. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sure @Thomas Varghese I would be more than happy to help . 

I remember once I posted something related the relation of car seating position and its impact , as we spend Considerable time behind our steering wheel daily . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 2/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Thanks for informing us, @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader

@Aus Alzubaidi, being the 1st waitlisted, you are now confirmed for the drive. 

Dear @Francois Germishuys,

you are now waitlisted for you 2nd drive, after @Islam Soliman, who's first in the wait list. 

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher you can remove me from this drive waitlist, I’ll be joining the intermediate drive. Thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Thanks for informing us, @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader

@Aus Alzubaidi, being the 1st waitlisted, you are now confirmed for the drive. 

Dear @Francois Germishuys,

you are now waitlisted for you 2nd drive, after @Islam Soliman, who's first in the wait list. 

Thx @Lorenzo Candelpergher, however as I got a confirmation to join the IM drive I will be withdrawing from the WL.. thx again

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thx @Lorenzo Candelpergher, however as I got a confirmation to join the IM drive I will be withdrawing from the WL.. thx again

Dear @Islam Soliman, thank you for informing us. Enjoy the IM drive!

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use