•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Shuwaib to Al Badayer - Sharjah - 26 Feb 2021

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order:

638692372_Convoy20200226.png.9732ebd7e221b0cbb861735211e87416.png

@varunmehndiratta, @N@ved, @Ali Abas, @Arman, @AlexPol, @Sinol, @Arda Yagcioglu, @Thomas Varghese, @Junaid120120, @Aus Alzubaidi, @Shamil, this drive is going to be technically demanding, more mentally for the drivers than mechanically for the cars. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 2 (446.03125MHz).

See tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already deflated and flagged) by no later 7:00am (sharp).

Edited by Lorenzo Candelpergher
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

@varunmehndiratta, @N@ved, @Ali Abas, @Arman, @AlexPol, @Sinol, @Arda Yagcioglu, @Thomas Varghese, @Junaid120120, @Aus Alzubaidi, @Shamil, this drive is going to be technically demanding, more mentally for the drivers than mechanically for the cars. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

See tomorrow afternoon, ready to go (i.e. already deflated and flagged) by no later 7:00am (sharp).

See tomorrow afternoon, ready to go (i.e. already deflated and flagged) by no later 7:00am (sharp).🤔

The time is mentioned 7am sharp but @Lorenzo Candelpergher says see us at tomorrow afternoon. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

See tomorrow afternoon, ready to go (i.e. already deflated and flagged) by no later 7:00am (sharp).🤔

The time is mentioned 7am sharp but @Lorenzo Candelpergher says see us at tomorrow afternoon. 

It is morning, obviously. The post is now fixed. Thanks for pointing it out, @Thomas Varghese

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

See tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already deflated and flagged) by no later 7:00am (sharp).

Thanks for putting me right behind you @Lorenzo Candelpergher as the 2nd lead. Other than following your tracks faithfully will there be any other role I have to fulfil? Please let me know so that I can come prepared. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Thanks for putting me right behind you @Lorenzo Candelpergher as the 2nd lead. Other than following your tracks faithfully will there be any other role I have to fulfil? Please let me know so that I can come prepared. 

Leaving the final comment for @Lorenzo Candelpergher
however please look below if can be of any help 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Dear @Thomas Varghese, I will brief you tomorrow morning. You won't be asked anything more than what a 2nd Lead normally does: small rerouts and holding when required. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, AlexPol said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher, just canceled my RSVP for this drive. Need to do some car fix. Have lovely weekend.

Sorry to hear the bad news, @AlexPol.

Based on this forfeit, @Francois Germishuys you may join the drive. Kindly let me know if you are still interested. 

Edited by Lorenzo Candelpergher
  • Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Sorry to hear the bad news, @AlexPol.

Based on this forfeit, @Francois Germishuys you may join the drive. Kindly let me know if you are still interested. 

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher I’ll be joining the intermediate drive tomorrow as informed yesterday, you can give this spot to the next in line, thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use