•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Shuwaib to Al Badayer - Sharjah - 26 Feb 2021

1 hour ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Beautiful pics Thomas...

Thanks @varunmehndiratta.

The pictures look beautiful because nature is beautiful. I didn't do anything but capture moments on the camera. Little bit color enhancing and grading was done in Lightroom. If you look at the pictures you will understand they are all random pictures. This has nothing to do with the camera gear or the photographer. To be frank I'm not a professional photographer and my gear is not pro.

Praise GOD ALMIGHTY for his stunning creativity and for giving us eyes and ears to see and hear all his creations. 

• Like (+1) 4

Hi all

I checked with the garage the problem with check engine light. It was so simple. No problems with ignition or fuel flow or anything. The air bag light was also on when the check engine light came on. The poor car was too confused what her owner is doing as the car had some nasty nose hits and was perched atop a dune in an awkward angle. She must have thought her owner is on a suicide mission and should protect me from potential harm by cutting the engine power as it seems he will fly off into destruction if she didn't restrain me. As soon as the car was tugged back to flat land she understood the owner's suicidal tendency has subsided and is now regretting his actions and only wants to go home peacefully and rest. 

Thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher & @Shamil for putting my car on flat ground. Thanks to all others who waited patiently without a grumble till I could join back the convoy. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use