•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Big Red to Pink Rock - Sharjah - 26 Feb 2021

Tbone

23 minutes ago, Michael Glavanis said:

I'll be bringing my drone if that's okay. 

Hi @Michael Glavanis! It would have been great to have your drone if things were normal, but due to the recent spike in the cases and strict COVID-19 precautions in place, I kindly suggest you not to use the drone during the drive. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Tbone said:

Hi @Michael Glavanis! It would have been great to have your drone if things were normal, but due to the recent spike in the cases and strict COVID-19 precautions in place, I kindly suggest you not to use the drone during the drive. 

Uhm OK. 

17 hours ago, Tbone said:

RSVP is now closed

I welcome @Matt.T, @Michael Glavanis, @imranaasghar81, @Javier Lucero, @Sreejith Sreenivasan, @Hisham Masaad, @Miamimoe, @Shaaz Sha and @Nivin for joining this drive. Tomorrow we will be using the carnity channel 3 (446.05625).

We start sharp at 7AM tomorrow. The convoy order is as in below

Carnity.png.05a74a63dcd725c7e52ffd1c9b7d5b1b.png

See you all in the sand.

Nice ride @Tbone. Smooth and lively. The weather was absolutely ideal. The clouds were a nice touch. Good trail today. Mix of different driving which helped me learn a few things. Appreciate the tire pressure advice @Nivin. Helped loads to deflate a bit more. World of difference. Thanks to everyone. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Cheers 🍻

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Was a great drive today and an enjoyable route

Thanks @Tbone @Nivin

@Shaaz Sha

For your support.

@Shaaz Sha since you were behind me welcome any driving tips/critique

20210226_073541.jpg

Edited by Matt.T
Wrong name tag
  • Like (+1) 6

Important Information