•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Big Red to Pink Rock - Sharjah - 26 Feb 2021

Tbone

6 hours ago, Matt.T said:

Was a great drive today and an enjoyable route

Thanks @Tbone @shaaz @Nivin

For your support.

@nivin since you were behind me welcome any driving tips/critique

20210226_073541.jpg

@Matt.T this was @Shaaz Sha behind you 😬 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hello Guys, thanks a lot for a very nice drive. We started off with a medium paced drive and ended up with fast and really challenging climbs and ridge rides and enjoyed it. Thank you @Tbonefor the selection of terrains and it was nice to be your CF in the drive. I was really happy to catch up with you after soo long .Thank you. Being CF I didn't have much to do coz everyone in the convoy was absolutely great.

@Hisham MasaadMasaadMasaadt  thank you for the perfect second lead and your presence of mind could avoid many refusals and stucks 

@Miamimoeit was great to have you in the convoy with your real beast...the GLADIATOR.. thanks a lot for ur help with the winch .

@Matt.Tit was nice to see you enjoying your drive with ur wrangler and every time coming out with @Hisham Masaadand @Miamimoefrom the soft struggling sand.

@Sreejith Sreenivasan initially had an issue in understanding you new pajero SWB and towards the end it was nice to see you doing good with your new vehicle.

@Javier Lucero you were doing great with your wrangler and believe you had a great day offroading and especially those hill climbs you did amazing

@imranaasghar81 did really well with you FJ and awaits some pics and videos. 

@Nivin thank you for a great sweep and it was a confidence to have you behind the convoy.

it was nice to be with all of you and hope to see you soon in the sand.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use