•  

COVID19 Compliant - Full Day - Newbie Desert Drive - Madinat Zayed - Abu Dhabi - 26 Feb 2021

Asif Hussain

On 2/25/2021 at 9:33 PM, Karthikeyan Govindarajan said:

Looking Forward Asif and team!!!

I really had an adventurous day of my life. I am glad to meet new caring friends. I am really thankful to Asif bhai, Rob, Hassan, Mustafa, Anoop, Amanda, Kartik and Hisham for your help and support. I have learned a lot from all of you. 

• Like (+1) 3

@Asif Hussain thank you for taking us all to one of the most adventurous trip, it was an amazing experience.

@Amanda Milnes @Hashem Rihan @Rob Harper @Mus_hus78 @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Anoop joseph @Taufique M. Ali Surve thank you all for contributing and making this trip fun and exciting.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Asif Hussain first of all thank you for having all of us with utmost patience in this drive being only marshal I can imagine the stress  we put on you which you managed professionally ! second I am still in the state of hallucination after this life time experience of 8+ hours  in the desert infact I was even talking while asleep “Copy that”🙃. I am expecting a thesis by @Asif Hussain for this trip 😁...... thanks to rest of group who helped us through this challenging terrain , especially @Rob Harper 😇 .  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Another day in paradise, we made to yellow truck again this time but with newbies. @Hasan Wahlan @Taufique Surve @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Amanda Milnes with her co-pilot Hashem Rihan @Anoop joseph @Rob Harper @Mus_hus78 i thank everyone for joining this drive and it was my dream come true drive to take newbies in this difficult terrain. This area offers massive dunes with huge drops and you guys performed extremely well. Hats off to you guys.

@Hasan Wahlan was my second lead and you followed my instruction precisely to re route the convoy when i saw some obstacles. @Taufique Surve this was your first drive with us and you managed well. @Karthikeyan Govindarajan i am sorry for not exiting on time, you had some dinner plans in the evening i hope you managed to join. @Amanda Milnes you and your Range Rover both are commendable. @Anoop joseph even this time we couldn't use your awning :). @Rob Harper i drove with you for first time and i felt like we have been driving together for long time.. all the sideys you attempted were awesome.. my daughter named your tundra as "Panther" @Mus_hus78 thank you for support and to sweep the convoy.. see you all soon

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Asif Hussain said:

Another day in paradise, we made to yellow truck again this time but with newbies. @Hasan Wahlan @Taufique Surve @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Amanda Milnes with her co-pilot Hashem Rihan @Anoop joseph @Rob Harper @Mus_hus78 i thank everyone for joining this drive and it was my dream come true drive to take newbies in this difficult terrain. This area offers massive dunes with huge drops and you guys performed extremely well. Hats off to you guys.

@Hasan Wahlan was my second lead and you followed my instruction precisely to re route the convoy when i saw some obstacles. @Taufique Surve this was your first drive with us and you managed well. @Karthikeyan Govindarajan i am sorry for not exiting on time, you had some dinner plans in the evening i hope you managed to join. @Amanda Milnes you and your Range Rover both are commendable. @Anoop joseph even this time we couldn't use your awning :). @Rob Harper i drove with you for first time and i felt like we have been driving together for long time.. all the sideys you attempted were awesome.. my daughter named your tundra as "Panther" @Mus_hus78 thank you for support and to sweep the convoy.. see you all soon

Thank you @Asif Hussain for leading us. Indeed it is a memorable trip. Lot to learn under your leadership 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

It was all my pleasure @Asif Hussain . I will be desperately waiting for our next full day adventure to show my improvements.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use