•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisali to Qudra - Dubai - 26 Feb 2021

Rahimdad

Really sorry to hear that @Arun Mathew, hopefully next time. Thank you for keeping me informed.

@andy_macdxb this means you're in, please confirm you'll be able to make it.

Latest waitlist news:

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you @syed salman raza for keeping me informed. @Junaid120120 I think you were already accepted on another drive this week, please confirm. @Mohamed Abo ElKomsan please let me know if you're confirmed on any drive this week?

• Like (+1) 1

@Junaid120120 since you are already confirmed on @Lorenzo Candelpergher drive I have removed you from my waitlist.

@Mohamed Abo ElKomsan since you're the only one on waitlist I've added you to my drive, please confirm you'll be able to make it.

@andy_macdxb please also confirm if you'll be able to make it, I've already added you to my convoy.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi fellow drivers, @Rahimdad, strange noise is coming form my car bonnet... possibly an engine support got loose, but it might be a resilient mount cracked - not sure yet till I have car back which will hopefully be Saturday, so I have to opt out from this WE drives 🤕😭.

Enjoy the drive and see you next time, take loads of pictures!

Edited by paolo dassi
  • Sad (0) 1

Time to close up the drive and share the convoy numbering and the radio channel we will be using tomorrow.

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

Convoy numbering:

1. Rahimdad - Pathfinder (Lead)
  2. Niki Patel - FJC (SL)
  3. Hossam Anwar - Pajero
  4. Trekado - Pajero
  5. Baskaran P.R - Pajero
  6. Ashy - JGC (CF)
  7. Ahmad Shaker - FJC
  8. Mario Cornejo - Patrol SWB
  9. Paul Zeitoun - Ram 1500 (Sweep)
@Niki Patel @Hossam Anwar @Trekado @Baskaran P.R @Ashy @Ahmad Shaker @Mario Cornejo @Paul Zeitoun

Please find your names and convoy numbering above. When you arrive tomorrow morning, you can start deflating your tires to 15psi if you have normal/highway tires, and 12psi in case you have off-road tires.

Please arrive on time 7:00 AM, earlier is even better so we can help you out with deflation if needed.

We will be using Carnity Channel 4: 446.08125 Mhz.

Seniors on the drive are myself, @Niki Patel in second lead, @Ashy as center forward and @Paul Zeitoun who will be sweeping the convoy and we will all help you out in case of refusals, stucks, which is all part of the game (and fun) :)

After deflating we will do a briefing to emphasize on the aspects of off-roading and the teamwork involved when becoming part of our off-road community. Since the number of cases has gone alarmingly high and as per the new restrictions we will revert back to briefing from our vehicles over the radio..

In case of emergencies, you can contact me on 050 674 9099

See you tomorrow !

•  
  • Thanks (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use