•  
Advertise here

Y62 platinum 2019 off road kit ideas

Rawad

@Rawad Bahsas, Installing and removing the hybrid plate with the bumper is very easy, but takes some time as there are many bolts and nuts involved. I can help you with it if you want.

• Like (+1) 2

To stay completely unbiased to safeguard every Carnity member interest, we have restricted brand promotions and sharing of car business details here.

As in past many car businesses have motivated Carnity members to promote their brand and products by flooding meaningful discussions.

Hence we have decided to stay focused on practical, relevant and unbiased solutions, rather than the solution providers. 

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 minute ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

@Gaurav, you have a point. Seems we went over excited on the solution we found. Shall this post be deleted?

Nope, coz solution was great, but post has been edited already.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you @Gaurav bhai for the unique solution. I love this the solutions are all there but the names and numbers masked.

@Rawad Bahsas, I was already in love with your beast the last time we drove together, now I can't wait to see the beast awake early in the morning roaring at us small timers.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Hello @Chaitanya D

Here is the thread where I learned about the bash plate from @Lawrence_Chehimi

Lawrence also has recently upgraded to Braid 17in wheels on his Y62 platinum. Can you add some pictures and info Lawrence to share the knowledge and experience for all Y62 lovers

Cheerz

Edited by Rawad Bahsas
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1