•  
Advertise here

2013 FORD EDGE sport

new guy

8 hours ago, Sajit Modiyil said:

@Thomas Varghese Wonder how you manage to clock these figures !!

@Sajit Modiyil  Altima used to run 400 to 500 km everyday and sometimes even 900km pre covid times. I run an interior decoration company and have to visit my running sites. By the way all the odo readings of 720000 km in Altima is driven by me only. Now business is down and we don't have sites in Abu Dhabi. The Xterra was already 500000 km when I bought it and reached 6005000 km as of now. Altima's engine got replaced at 600000 km when it got destroyed near Hatta Dam when a radiator hose broke and I didn't notice in time.  

Sorry I forgot to mention something - I love to drive since I'm small. I believe I am born to drive but forced to work. I can keep driving for almost 24 hours without stepping out once from the driving seat. Had my fair share of accidents as you tend to make mistakes sometimes when you drive so many kilometers but have never caused any serious injuries to me or my passengers. Have a serious advice to all fellow drivers. Never take your eyes off the road ahead even for a second when you are driving. I have paid the price for this lapse and have learned my lesson in a hard way. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1