•  
Advertise here

Abs and Traction control

Pacific

9 minutes ago, Ilya Golubinsky said:

Here is the picture which saves 1500 aed (it is Sahara, looks like on Rubicon it might look different, but still the fuse is #50)

BTW I can't say that car's performance noticeably increased in sand comparing with disabling traction control by the standard button

IMG_2914.jpg

Looks like “ pull and drive “ is better than “ kill and drive “ 

isn’t it ? I wonder what is the technical back ground behind this ?! Any idea @Ilya Golubinsky

Edited by M.Seidam

3 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Looks like “ pull and drive “ is better than “ kill and drive “ 

Looks like all the same :)  I am only touching this fuse as I am waiting for the new control panel (to be replaced under warranty - buttons get stuck) and in the meanwhile agency just disconnected the whole panel inside the car. So fuse is the only option for me to drive on sand now

8 hours ago, Ilya Golubinsky said:

Here is the picture which saves 1500 aed (it is Sahara, looks like on Rubicon it might look different, but still the fuse is #50)

BTW I can't say that car's performance noticeably increased in sand comparing with disabling traction control by the standard button

IMG_2914.jpg

Yes its easy to remove and put back, but the computers of car gets messed and cruise wasnt working, lights keep on showing on dashboard....I got kill switch for 250 n now at peace,  alternatively you can use the switch for traction control to off by pressing for 7sec...check manual it is explained in detail.

• 10 months later...