•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Shuwaib - 05 Mar 2021

Srikumar

Extreme Desert Drive

Extreme Desert Drive is an extension of an Intermediate drive but at a lot faster pace with a continuous drive-time on big rolling and difficult dunes. The difficulty level of climbs, ridge riding, criss-crossing will be more or less the same as the Intermediate level, but doing that over and over again at high speed requires special attention to be courageous but with extreme caution.

If you and your vehicle are perfectly in-sync with the Intermediate level without repetitive stuck, refusals, or losing track, then only you should consider joining this fast-paced extreme drive. This drive offers the maximum adrenaline among all the types of drives and also demands a very experienced and sensible driver with a fully protected 4x4 vehicle.

In such extreme fast pace drive, it is highly recommended to drive alone without any passengers to avoid any distractions.

Who can join: Selected - Intermediate and above

• With a minimum of 5 Intermediate drive experience.
  • The final selection will be based on Crew and Marshals feedback.

Disclaimer: The chance of damaging your vehicle is quite high in such fast-paced extreme drives, so please join at your own discretion.

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Two Way Radio Guidelines

• Every Offroader brings his own radio, programmed to the frequencies described in below advice topic.
  • We will not share spare radios or program your radio on the drive. If you need assistance in programming the radio, post a topic on the Carnity website with your questions and we will help you out. 
  • Make sure your radio is fully charged. It will be your only way of communication while driving.
  • Before buying, please carefully read below advice so you are informed properly on which model / cost / shops...
  • No radio = No drive. It is an essential tool and you should make sure you bring it on every drive and learn/practice how to use it.

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above with at least 5 Intermediate drive (By selection based on Crew and Marshal feedback)

When: 05 Mar 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 06:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/irSgDi4hLiNUyv3y9

Type of Car: Proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10.30 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 8 cars only (by selection). RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT 

• Like (+1) 5
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I think its clear that this drive is not for everyone @Ahab Shamaa. You show your interest and only the chosen few will be allowed on this drive. As a driver your concentration is a must. Just as important is the fact that your ride can take the constant pushing to its limits continuously. Sign up if you dare.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Rahimdad, I really miss your sense of humor bro! I am ready to put my little kaiju to the test 😀
If I end up chosen for this drive, I will probably sign up for a relaxed drive next week; just to recover from all the beating @Srikumar is gonna give us 😂

Thanks @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ for letting me know the drive is live 😘

let the good times roll! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Ilya Golubinsky @Ahab Shamaa @Craig Finlayson @Kalahari @Jorge Stepniak Felippe time to pull up your socks as I look forward to driving with you guys this weekend. 

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Ahab Shamaa I miss all the love you shower on me as well. Rest assured I'll have a hospitality tent available to us on our next drive. BTW congrats on being among the selected few for this drive. @Srikumar will push you and your vehicles to the limit, so get ready for a ride which will be etched in your minds forever. 

P.S. @Emmanuel is still our Veloceraptor and can't wait for him to post an Extreme drive.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Shaaz Sha we have discussed it among the Marshals and Crew where it has been suggested to do a few more IM drives and once we get a positive feedback of your performance on those drives you can then sign up for selection to an Extreme drive.

I will have to ask you to please sign out. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Ilya Golubinsky @Ahab Shamaa @Craig Finlayson @Kalahari @Jorge Stepniak Felippe time to pull up your socks as I look forward to driving with you guys this weekend. 

Good luck guys my heart with you all , not this weekend for me , and @Ilya Golubinsky please pull up tight your 360 please . probably I will do some more till I pull my socks up to my neck 🤣 , not unconfident but to be supercharged for a blast 🤪

cheers 🙏👍🌷

• Haha (+1) 3

Looking forward to it @Rahimdad 😘 Olive bread, cookies and some tea for our next drive 😀 

Very interesting facts you bring up 😀

Here’s my personal take on this... @Emmanuel@Srikumar and @Lorenzo Candelpergher all have the “Speedy Gonzales” gene in them 🤣 I’ve been on IM drives with all three guys, and they have all managed to impress the heck out of me; giving me sweaty palms from speed and maneuvers 😀

If I had to pick the “honey I soiled my pants” drive between all 3, I would have to go with the Italian 😀@Lorenzo Candelpergher’s entire convoy couldn’t breathe because the drive was so fast and so intense 😬

So here you go; my personal experience with all three marshals. Now we need to figure out a way to decide who of these three gentlemen is the undisputed “Carnity Velociraptor” 💪🏻

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use