•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Shuwaib - 05 Mar 2021

Srikumar

1 hour ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Looking forward to it @Rahimdad 😘 Olive bread, cookies and some tea for our next drive 😀 

Very interesting facts you bring up 😀

Here’s my personal take on this... @Emmanuel@Srikumar and @Lorenzo Candelpergher all have the “Speedy Gonzales” gene in them 🤣 I’ve been on IM drives with all three guys, and they have all managed to impress the heck out of me; giving me sweaty palms from speed and maneuvers 😀

If I had to pick the “honey I soiled my pants” drive between all 3, I would have to go with the Italian 😀@Lorenzo Candelpergher’s entire convoy couldn’t breathe because the drive was so fast and so intense 😬

So here you go; my personal experience with all three marshals. Now we need to figure out a way to decide who of these three gentlemen is the undisputed “Carnity Velociraptor” 💪🏻

Hahaha you guys think I  was not going to join you here ??? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2

7 minutes ago, Christian Andras said:

I am so happy I snatched the last place!!! Same place we drove with @Emmanuel like 2 weeks back. It was absolutely amazing then, so my expectations are high!!!

Ah ah it looks like you don’t know @Srikumar the flying velociraptor!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

54 minutes ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

Hahaha you guys think I  was not going to join you here ??? 

Dominic Toretto @DANIEL NOGUEIRA! I’m so happy you’re joining brother 👏🏻 Looking forward to this drive 😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I have attended @Lorenzo Candelpergher Fewbie drive and I must say he is a man of many talents. He leveled down to give the Fewbies a taste they were more accustomed to. This is good to know that he can give you a run for your money at any level. I have kind of forgotten what it's like to follow @Gaurav bhai on his extreme drives. I think high time we have him post such a drive. I miss @Asif Hussain bhai for his drives in areas which used to leave my jaw wide open. I think first thing we should do after Covid19 restrictions are off to have a huge 200+ car convoy with a full day drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

12 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

12 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Shit, thought the flying part was a “french affair”...😱😱😱...Luckily I do have a Pilot License...don’t know about my FJ, but we’ll try😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

I think first thing we should do after Covid19 restrictions are off to have a huge 200+ car convoy with a full day drive.

Under one condition please @Rahimdad brother . To be all flagged Carnity’s Logo ... Its Its a dream of mine !

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

Hi @DANIEL NOGUEIRA based on feedback from the Marshal and Crew of your previous drives, we understand you have had several car related issues in the recent past. Hence, I suggest you to first test your car a couple of times in Intermediate drives and if  it has been a smooth run then you can sign up for selection to an Extreme drive.

I will have to ask you to please sign out. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Wow @Rahimdad! That sounds so awesome 😀 Extreme drives lead by @Gaurav@Asif Hussain and @Rahimdad! Just bring on the pampers; I’m gonna need lots of them 😂 I’ve seen all three of you drive, and I know what you’re  capable of unleashing!

It sounds like Carnity was more socially active before Corona. Hopefully, this will be the case again, and we’ll be able to have large convoys like in Liwa 🙏🏻

• Haha (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Christian Andras said:

Shit, thought the flying part was a “french affair”...😱😱😱...Luckily I do have a Pilot License...don’t know about my FJ, but we’ll try😂😂😂

Now I started to wonder which license I need for future “ Italian affair “ 🤣🤪

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use