•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Shuwaib - 05 Mar 2021

Srikumar

46 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Hi @DANIEL NOGUEIRA based on feedback from the Marshal and Crew of your previous drives, we understand you have had several car related issues in the recent past. Hence, I suggest you to first test your car a couple of times in Intermediate drives and if  it has been a smooth run then you can sign up for selection to an Extreme drive.

I will have to ask you to please sign out. Thanks. 

Well, the issues were all sort it out, and were all because an eletronic 4x4 switch ... I don't what to point fingers, but many people had issues as well, and after the issues I have already driven off road, not only with Carnity but on my own as well... my car is 2015 with 55km, so it's not a piece of **** as I've seen many on the drives ... but I will not go for that talk... thank you very much

• Sad (0) 1

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA I have never mentioned anything improper about your car, but the fact is that you have had some troubles and this happens to many of us, as our cars which have all their lives been driven on the road are suddenly being pushed on the sand. 

Also, the whole purpose of the Extreme drives was to have continuous fast paced drives with minimal of stoppages and that's the reason why the drive member selection is based on Marshal and Crew feedback. 

If the issue in your car has been sorted, its great and you can join the IM drives  a couple of times to test your vehicle. If there are no issues, you can then join an Extreme drive as this would be a regular feature moving forward. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

19 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA I have never mentioned anything improper about your car, but the fact is that you have had some troubles and this happens to many of us, as our cars which have all their lives been driven on the road are suddenly being pushed on the sand. 

Also, the whole purpose of the Extreme drives was to have continuous fast paced drives with minimal of stoppages and that's the reason why the drive member selection is based on Marshal and Crew feedback. 

If the issue in your car has been sorted, its great and you can join the IM drives  a couple of times to test your vehicle. If there are no issues, you can then join an Extreme drive as this would be a regular feature moving forward. 

I did all that bro, fixed, and joined other drives... my last issue was in December when my 4x4 stoped working... but whatever... 

I hope all of you guys have a nice drive.

BTW @Srikumar we don't know each other and for sure it didnt come from you.

• Sad (0) 1

17 hours ago, Francois Germishuys said:

Hi @Srikumar is it possible for me to join this drive? Let me know thanks. 

Hi @Francois Germishuys please join couple of more intermediate drives, so that we can gather your more conclusive feedback, based on which you can definitely join Extreme drives in the future.

• Like (+1) 2

Convoy Numbering

1. Srikumar

2. Christian Andras

3. Ilya 

4. Muhammad Kashif

5. Jorge

6. Ahab Shamaa

7. Craig

We would be using Carnity Channel 4.

For this month, the morning drives have a meeting time of 6:30 AM. See you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Srikumar @Christian Andras @Ilya Golubinsky @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Ahab Shamaa and @Craig Finlayson 

Wish you best of luck guys for tomorrow drive 🙏👌👍

Mohamed 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 4

Ahab dear Yes I am on call and I have enough cases😰 so please get out in one piece and I will invite you all for Black Forest 🍰 and espresso ️after the drive to balance your adrenaline level 😅

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Haha (+1) 3

Deal Dr. @Mohamed Seidam! 😘

@Christian Andras, good luck as second lead brother 💪🏻 I feel for you and with you 😀

@Craig Finlayson, what happens on the drive, stays on the drive.  No divulging my driving shortcomings to anyone 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use