•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Shuwaib - 05 Mar 2021

Srikumar

Wow! What a nice drive this was 😀 Dr. @Mohamed Seidam, you can relax now. We won’t be needing Rashid’s services after all 🤣

The drive was extreme in all senses, but @Srikumar kept it safe and feasible with clear instructions and open communication. The drive was intense from start to finish and the drivers had to stay concentrated and focused to be able to keep up. The rhythm was much brisker than normal drives, and as a result, the slightest delay (refusal or re-route) would cause us to lose the trail of the convoy. In fact, @Srikumarhad to graciously double back a few times to fetch us stragglers 😂 

I was planning on using my GoPro on its maiden drive today, but I ended up scraping that idea to stay focused on this challenging drive 😀

All fellow drivers @Christian Andras@Ilya Golubinsky,@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ & @Jorge Stepniak Felippe drove very well and with control. Most of the stucks/refusals were self recoveries, except for my cresting that earned me a star from Sri and a nice tug from Craig 🤪

Last but not least, @Craig Finlayson had his work cut out for him today, and he really rose to the occasion. Great job Craig in keeping the convoy moving, helping, recovering, re-routing and leading the back of the convoy at times.  I felt safe knowing you’re right behind me 😀

The extreme drive caters to a particular type of driving appetite, and is definitely not for everyone. Having said that, the extreme drive is definitely for me and I would happily participate in one when it’s offered again. 

Good seeing you all today, and I hope that your weekend continues to be as great as it started with this wonderful drive 😎

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Ahab Shamaa I just got my breath after long day and still tomorrow  and trust Me I would prefer the extreme drive 🤣 ... reading your description for my future extreme drive I will bring some extra  oxygen ambu bag and hang it from the roof of my X also some laughing gas in case of over stress 😆.  .... ok really happy for you all guys and well done all 👍👌. BTW deal is a deal and the Coffe still hot 😄

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/5/2021 at 3:14 PM, Ahab Shamaa said:

Wow! What a nice drive this was 😀 Dr. @Mohamed Seidam, you can relax now. We won’t be needing Rashid’s services after all 🤣

The drive was extreme in all senses, but @Srikumar kept it safe and feasible with clear instructions and open communication. The drive was intense from start to finish and the drivers had to stay concentrated and focused to be able to keep up. The rhythm was much brisker than normal drives, and as a result, the slightest delay (refusal or re-route) would cause us to lose the trail of the convoy. In fact, @Srikumarhad to graciously double back a few times to fetch us stragglers 😂 

I was planning on using my GoPro on its maiden drive today, but I ended up scraping that idea to stay focused on this challenging drive 😀

All fellow drivers @Christian Andras@Ilya Golubinsky,@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ & @Jorge Stepniak Felippe drove very well and with control. Most of the stucks/refusals were self recoveries, except for my cresting that earned me a star from Sri and a nice tug from Craig 🤪

Last but not least, @Craig Finlayson had his work cut out for him today, and he really rose to the occasion. Great job Craig in keeping the convoy moving, helping, recovering, re-routing and leading the back of the convoy at times.  I felt safe knowing you’re right behind me 😀

The extreme drive caters to a particular type of driving appetite, and is definitely not for everyone. Having said that, the extreme drive is definitely for me and I would happily participate in one when it’s offered again. 

Good seeing you all today, and I hope that your weekend continues to be as great as it started with this wonderful drive 😎

I agree with you @Ahab Shamaa it was a great morning in the desert that required full attention. Thanks @Srikumar for the great lead and @Craig Finlayson for showing me how to disable extra functions on my Jeep that I wasn’t aware of and made driving easier Looking forward to the next oneLooking forward to the next one

00443E12-D985-4BB5-BBE9-84FB868EDAF3.jpeg

8012B9BB-240C-493A-9EFC-7F3A7D42C520.jpeg

3CD68EAD-0384-4073-9270-FF82FA06DEAB.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5

27 minutes ago, Ilya Golubinsky said:

Epic one , nice clip , beautifully edited ... I want one .. not the clip but the Tall Ridge 😄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Ilya Golubinsky my blood pressure went up just looking at the video. Wow what a drive and we'll captured. Looked like you had to dodge the other convoys in similar space. well done guys.

• Like (+1) 2

@Rahimdad we want more from these thrilling drives bro . I wonder if I would have the .... to do it 🤣🤪

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Dr @Mohamed Seidam with more support I'm sure we can continue having these extreme drives every week. @Srikumar is doing a wonderful job at scheduling all these drives and he has a better vision on what's in store for our future drives.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use