Here is the proposed convoy for Friday

Morning Fewbie Plus Faqa 5th March 2021  
Attendees Level Car Radio Pos #  
Wrangeld Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero SWB Y 1 Lead
Shehab al Awadhi @Shehab Alawadhi Fewbie Ford F150 Y 2 2nd lead
Danish Mohammed @Danish Mohammad Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 3  
Varun Mehndi Ratta @varunmehndiratta Fewbie Jeep Wrangler JL Y 4  
Junaid 120120 @Junaid120120 Fewbie Toyota FJ Cruiser Y 5  
Jeandre Bezuidendhout @Jeandre Bezuidenhout Intermediate Jeep Wrangler SWB Y 6 CF
Arman @Arman Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB TJ Y 7  
Niki Patel @Niki Patel Fewbie Toyota FJ Cruiser Y 8  
N@ved @N@ved Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB Y 9  
Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 10  
Nizam Deen @Nizam Deen Intermediate Jeep Wrangler SWB Y 11  
Kalahari @Kalahari Advance Nissan Xterra Y 12 SW

@Junaid120120 I truly apprecaite the enthusiasm for taking 2nd lead. On this occasion, the convoy and terrain did not make that make sense. I hope it does not change your enjoyment of the drive. 

See you all at 6.30 at the start point. 

@Thomas Varghese - seems you found another drive, so hope it's OK we did not add you here. 

I'm interested in joining. I didn't say I won't join. Only said waitlist me as my 2nd drive. The other drive is at afternoon

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

I'm interested in joining. I didn't say I won't join. Only said waitlist me as my 2nd drive. The other drive is at afternoon

You've just been promoted. You can join the drive Thomas. @Thomas VargheseVarghese we had a cancellation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Wrangeld. I will be there sharp at 6 am. Just reached home after today's drive with @Chaitanya D as the 2nd lead. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Thanks @Wrangeld. I will be there sharp at 6 am. Just reached home after today's drive with @Chaitanya D as the 2nd lead. 

It's a 6.30 start.

2 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi Richard @Wrangeld seems you missed my message. I won't be able to join this weekend. 

I saw it, yes. After publishing the drive list. 

Your withdrawal was less than 24 hours before the drive. Otherwise, you would not have been included. 

• Like (+1) 4

Yeah @Wrangeld sorry for the last min change in plans...working over weekend sucks and missing the chance to explore Faya under your leadership, double sucks..😭

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Wrangeld @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @KalahariThank you for a super drive today!  The trip felt like we were supported by 3 marshals!! I know you didn’t sign up for a workout @Kalahari @Jeandre Bezuidenhout however you left us feeling a complete comfort/confidence at the back of the convoy -thankyou. 

I didn’t say much during the whole drive, I was concentrating as the route was challenging and a faster pace for me, however the main reason was I was enjoying the @Shehab Alawadhi and @Arman show!  You two are a gift to any convoy as you both really do make it a laugh the whole ride!  

My personal favorites ... @Shehab Alawadhi offering his washboard abs as a jack-board, being branded the bridge maker for his unselfish and consistent flattening of dunes :) and both of them doing pull ups and dips on the TJ as one of the group was being recovered!  ... there were many more hilarious moments and thank you both for the energy and great vibes throughout!  

@Wrangeld drives are famed for being technical torture (my motivation for joining them :) ) so massive kudos to @Shehab Alawadhi for being a SL with the boat and managing it with such poise and control... seriously impressive!

I was excited to have a chance to use the ATRAC butting at the beginning of the ride ... it felt like a magic button!! 

It was great to be with some old newbie/fewbie friends @Danish Mohammad @N@ved ... And my favorite Jeep has been the TJ so to be sandwiched in the convoy by @Arman and @N@ved made me feel like I was cheating on my FJ at times! 

Thanks again @Wrangeld  for what was a challenging, technical, fast and fun ride!

I’ll try and speak up a bit more on future drives :) (and write less)  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Niki Patel said:

@Wrangeld @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @KalahariThank you for a super drive today!  The trip felt like we were supported by 3 marshals!! I know you didn’t sign up for a workout @Kalahari @Jeandre Bezuidenhout however you left us feeling a complete comfort/confidence at the back of the convoy -thankyou. 

I didn’t say much during the whole drive, I was concentrating as the route was challenging and a faster pace for me, however the main reason was I was enjoying the @Shehab Alawadhi and @Arman show!  You two are a gift to any convoy as you both really do make it a laugh the whole ride!  

My personal favorites ... @Shehab Alawadhi offering his washboard abs as a jack-board, being branded the bridge maker for his unselfish and consistent flattening of dunes :) and both of them doing pull ups and dips on the TJ as one of the group was being recovered!  ... there were many more hilarious moments and thank you both for the energy and great vibes throughout!  

@Wrangeld drives are famed for being technical torture (my motivation for joining them :) ) so massive kudos to @Shehab Alawadhi for being a SL with the boat and managing it with such poise and control... seriously impressive!

I was excited to have a chance to use the ATRAC butting at the beginning of the ride ... it felt like a magic button!! 

It was great to be with some old newbie/fewbie friends @Danish Mohammad @N@ved ... And my favorite Jeep has been the TJ so to be sandwiched in the convoy by @Arman and @N@ved made me feel like I was cheating on my FJ at times! 

Thanks again @Wrangeld  for what was a challenging, technical, fast and fun ride!

I’ll try and speak up a bit more on future drives :) (and write less)  

I’m happy to offer my services when I can 😂. @Arman and I try our best to make everyone laugh and not think about the difficulties of shoveling every now and then. 

Thank you @Wrangeld for making me your second lead I hope I did you proud, and I hoped I helped and did everyone else proud in the convoy! 

I thought sweep was fun, but being second lead is more so fun to be honest 😂 now I’m in a dilemma, second lead or sweep. 

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use