•  

COVID19 Compliant - Tuesday Evening Fewbie Short Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 2 March 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

13 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Get it towed on a recovery truck and give it to a garage who can repair the car. Anyways whatever repair you do its going to be sacrificed in the dunes 

The best advice I got from the authorized workshop for Nissan when my Altima crossed the 400000 km mark was don't waste your time and money repairing the car with them. They are the ones who adviced me to take it to a local garage and get things repaired. Frankly I saved a lot of time and money after heeding their advice. All the genuine spare parts are available in local spare parts shops at much cheaper price and the local mechanic repairs them much faster and saves money. For Authorized workshops there is no repair. They just change the part and give you back. The only thing I miss now is the free coffee or tea which they used to give. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Hello again Angela @Foxtrot Oscar,

The mechanic just informed me that my FJ won’t be ready in time for the drive tomorrow afternoon. As such, if you would, please remove me from the waiting list. I hope you guys have an awesome drive 😀

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad (0) 2

4 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hello again Angela @Foxtrot Oscar,

The mechanic just informed me that my FJ won’t be ready in time for the drive tomorrow afternoon. As such, if you would, please remove me from the waiting list. I hope you guys have an awesome drive 😀

No worries , I hope it’s sorted for the weekend ☺️

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Arda Yagcioglu said:

Hi @Foxtrot Oscar, sorry I will have to attend to a family event tomorrow. So I dropped from the list to let anyone else from the waiting list to join the drive. Thanks

Np worries @Arda Yagcioglu, hope to drive with you again soon, it's been a while :) 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use