•  

COVID19 Compliant - Tuesday Evening Fewbie Short Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 2 March 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Thank you Angela @Foxtrot Oscar for the wonderful lead very much appreciated . Much thanks goes to @Veedooshee for being a true second lead 👍 and off course @Islam Soliman who spares no effort in any drive helping and guiding when needed.

Well being in the sweep i got the chance to see the whole convoy looping heading toward the setting sun .. what a pleasure . 
Every body did very good today smooth and sleek which made my sweep just like a “reverse lead”  😎

Thank you all for coming to share this never ending passion 

@Antonio Jimenez Williams @Rob Harper @Hisham Masaad @Gaurav Soni @Thomas Varghese @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ 

@Foxtrot Oscar @Veedooshee @Islam Soliman

Below humble relive and some pictures in gallery 

Cheers🌷

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

12 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Thank you Angela @Foxtrot Oscar for the wonderful lead very much appreciated . Much thanks goes to @Veedooshee for being a true second lead 👍 and off course @Islam Soliman who spares no effort in any drive helping and guiding when needed.

Well being in the sweep i got the chance to see the whole convoy looping heading toward the setting sun .. what a pleasure . 
Every body did very good today smooth and sleek which made my sweep just like a “reverse lead”  😎

@Antonio Jimenez Williams @Rob Harper @Hisham Masaad @Gaurav Soni @Thomas Varghese @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ 

Cheers🌷

Nice video , thank you 😊 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Just now, Mohamed Seidam said:

Most welcome 😊

Teach me to take videos @Mohamed Seidam. I would love to record videos of the drives to keep it in archives. @imranaasghar81 is doing a good job with his incredible contraption and salutations to him. Right now only into still photography but would like to upgrade to videography. 

• Like (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Cheers🌷

Thanks for the video @Mohamed Seidam . 

@Foxtrot Oscar these short drives are awesome way to unwind for the day or the week! Thanks again for an absolute pleasure of a drive! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Please see this nice approach 👌 Thomas , Hisham , Soni and Kashif , definitely not mine though 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use