•  

COVID19 compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert drive - Mahafiz - 05 Mar 2021

Tbone

I hope @Rob Harper got his exhaust jack patched up. That is one tool which is very handy in the desert. @syed salman raza has one too but didn't see it in action. I felt sad when he got the jack balloon punctured during the recovery. I think he needs extra protection to prevent future punctures in the jack like covering it with a woolen blanket. If it cannot be repaired I'm ready to share the cost of replacing it. He was a good Samaritan and I really appreciate how he offered the tool for the good of all. These small gestures imprint the character of a man who he comes into contact with. @Rob Harper is the man. I can never forget your kindness @Rob Harper without expecting any reward and its not fair you has to bear the cost.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Tbone - what a great drive it was and thank you for pushing us to go at a faster pace, I learnt lots from this drive alone.  In spite of the two pop-outs, we covered a good distance and had time to play in the bowls.  If you recorded the track kindly share it please :).

@Rob Harper, @Thomas Varghese, and @Anvar Sadath Bekal - enjoyed meeting and driving with you all.  See you around in the sand.

All the best!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use