•  

COVID19 compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert drive - Mahafiz - 05 Mar 2021

Tbone

25 minutes ago, Tbone said:

RSVP is closed

I welcome @Rob Harper, @Anvar Sadath Bekal, @luwaimn, @Bhaskar, @Thomas Varghese and @Mario Cornejo to this drive. We will be using the carnity Channel 3.

Find the convoy order as in below

1011037347_05thMar21-FewbiePMConvoy.png.bc774375526084141b83660c47a736c8.png

We will start sharp by 2PM.

See you in the sand.

@Tbone mine is a basic white XTERRA not a wrangler. Hope to reach the venue as soon as @Wrangeld's drive is over in the morning. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bhaskar said:

Thank you  @Tbone, unfortunately I won't be able to join this drive as my health is not good.

Hopefully, will see you on another drive soon. 

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you get well soon. 

2 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Tbone mine is a basic white XTERRA not a wrangler. Hope to reach the venue as soon as @Wrangeld's drive is over in the morning. 

My bad. Thanks for correcting.

Edited by Tbone
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Tbone don't have words to describe the fun we all had during your drive. Short convoy more enjoyment. @Mario Cornejo, @Rob Harper, @Anvar Sadath Bekal all driving good. Not even one stuck to free the hands from the wheel. The entire drive I couldn't smoke as both my hands were busy holding the wheel. 1st time in all these almost 20 plus drives with @Carnity I had to switch off the AC. Thanks for the amazing side slopping areas you showed us and let us practice. Shall I call this side slopping and ridge flattening drive? The apt word is motocross. The way you let us drive after checking out fun areas yourself for our safety is commendable. You not only check out for safety but every step of the climb is being announced on the radio for us to watch and understand. I wonder how you do this during the climb. The black Xterra sailing through those dunes really inspired all of us. 

The advice you gave at the end of the drive turned out to be true about hypertension. I checked my BP and was surprised to see it has dropped down to levels unbelievable. I was planning to drop out of drives once summer is in full strength but now in 2 minds. Anyways going to consult my physician to check out about the medicine dosage as BP has dropped dangerously low. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Tbone for arranging such a fantastic drive which covered in a decent pace

@Mario Cornejo @Thomas Varghese @Rob Harper all are driven very well and showed real spirit of teamwork. Hats off you guys ❤️

• Like (+1) 3

@Anvar Sadath Bekal did you clean up the tire which popped out? @Tbone must have had lot of experience with pop outs himself as what he advised was true. I removed the tire which popped out and out came a handful of sand from inside and sticking on to the bead as well. After removing the tire from the rim I got it rinsed with water and the drive was so smooth thereafter. Hopefully this will stop further pop outs from that tire. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use