•  

COVID19 compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 05 Mar 2021

Luca Palanca Falsini

Thank you once again @Luca Palanca Falsini @Jeepie @AlexPol for your guidance on the drive. It was a good drive, barring a couple of risking moves which was a matter of poor judgment on my part. Nevertheless all of those have been chalked up to experience. Cheers!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Report drive 05/03 Qudra Fewbie

The day started with a new time table (spring is approaching :) ) at 6:30. That was the first Challenge for us. Everybody was on time and we started just with a very reasonable delay with the sun that was just rising. 

Al Qudra, after some long flat and building sites we encountered on the first part,  was providing us with a set of wonderful spots with a lot of Gazelles and Oryx jumping around us in some very scenic places. Dunes were perfect to play with long ridge riding and side slopes!

Back to the convoy, I would like to mention:

@AlexPol : I was very happy discovering your attitude during your drive, I wanna thank you for all the effort you provided in helping us. Appreciated!

@Hennie Schoeman : you were perfect in your SL role, not a single suck or refusal, I was looking at you very frequently at the beginning and I found you always confident in managing every situation.

@Watteau: you surprised me. Your F150 is wonderful and, regarding your experience with us, your way of managing it is incredible. Sure did you start with us? :)

@William Fernandes: Hope you fix our suggestion during the next drive. I was a bit concerned twice checking how you managed some situations. Looking forward to seeing you again... And check if you are following them :D.

@Sreejith SreenivasanSreejith : take your time to know better your new toy! It’s a great car for the desert, just need to understand her better ;).

@Mario Cornejo: your Super safari is a dream car to me. Hope you enjoyed the place with your toy. Great drive!

@Javier Lucero: I noticed that you were with us when I met you at the end. No refusal or stuks Very well done! It’s the second time we drive together. Hope you had fun!

@imranaasghar81 : Hope you manage with ease the problem with your tire! Was the second time with you also. Hope you enjoyed that drive like the previous one!

Special Thanks to our sweep @Jeepie! I was so confident with you as support! 

Hope to drive soon with you again and get more feedback and suggestions by your side!

Edited by Luca Palanca Falsini
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Luca Palanca Falsini - thank you it was a good drive indeed.  You led us to complete the drive right on time after covering a very good distance of almost 60 Km with all sorts of challenges and variety of terrain. 

Thanks to @Hennie Schoeman@Jeepie and @AlexPol for your support.

Have a great week ahead.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use