•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 12 Mar 2021

Rahimdad

We are nearly there. I can see that @jeetu sharma has already secured a spot in @Wrangeld drive on Friday morning, which means he would nwill be able to join us. With Wednesday coming to a close let me know if @Nafiz or @Anvar Sadath Bekal want to join this trip. I only have one spot open, so fastest finger first gets to go.

• Like (+1) 1

@Rahimdad yup I have a spot for Friday morning. Thanks for keeping me on the waitlist. Won’t be able to join this drive although would have loved to drive around that area. Hopefully next time!!

Edited by jeetu sharma
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

We are nearly there. I can see that @jeetu sharma has already secured a spot in @Wrangeld drive on Friday morning, which means he would nwill be able to join us. With Wednesday coming to a close let me know if @Nafiz or @Anvar Sadath Bekal want to join this trip. I only have one spot open, so fastest finger first gets to go.

Long time didn't drive with you. I'm ready to join. Looks like the @Ale Vallecchi's drive I have waitlisted may not open up a slot. 

• Like (+1) 2

@Thomas Varghese this will be a newbie drive, might not be your flavor. However let me wait for the response from @Nafiz and @Anvar Sadath Bekal. If both cannot make it I'll add you to my drive.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Rahimdad said:

@Thomas Varghese this will be a newbie drive, might not be your flavor. However let me wait for the response from @Nafiz and @Anvar Sadath Bekal. If both cannot make it I'll add you to my drive.

@Rahimdad this is a drive. What has flavor to do this this? Of course there will be something to learn from you. Maybe you will let me use the kinetic rope and the shackles if someone needs help while stuck. Once when I mentioned in the forum that I'm not getting time to click pictures @Frederic advised me to join a newbie drive to get enough time to click. So I wait with fingers crossed. 

• Like (+1) 2

@Rahimdad Rahim Bhai, would love to be on your drive. And the waitlist here is evident of ur Fan following..😎

But looks like for this weekend, I have chance to get confimation on the Big Red to Pink Rock Fewbe drive with @Tbone & @Foxtrot Oscar

So I will withdraw my name from this drive..

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use