•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 12 Mar 2021

Rahimdad

Thank you @Rahimdad, @Islam Soliman, @Jasim Khumi, and @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader for the great drive. It was super exciting 🤠

This was my first newbie drive and you were very informative, patient, and helpful. I sure finished with more confidence and a great appetite for more drives and adventures

My apologies for the rest of the convoy for the emergency stop and exit at the end

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Rahimdad bhai for yet another wonderful drive and entrusting me with CF position 😊

@Danish Mohammad @Hossam Anwar @Trekado @Ahmad Shaker  @Rawad Bahsas @Osama Al Hamwi @prajupramod @Hardik Mody @Larry Cadden  you guys did exceptionally well today, Thank you for the enthusiasm and patience everyone displayed throughout the drive 👏

@Rawad Bahsas I hope your passenger is feeling better! Please ensure to get your tire cleaned from inside👍

Especial Thanks to @Jasim Khumi for being at 2nd lead today and @Islam Soliman for being such a supportive sweeper 🤝

See you all soon in the sand InshaAllah!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Rahimdad for the amazing day, It was a really amazing drive and yes we are chasing you😍.

Well done @Jasim Khumi,@Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader and @Islam Soliman organized convoy make everyone one comfortable nice day with you guys and with everyone in the drive.

@Hossam Anwar and @Ahmad Shakerthank you for your supporting my friends.

@Rawad Bahsassorry for your early exit, hope all is going well, the Big Red missed you and your beast actually but it's always there so maybe next time, see you again.😃

20210312_080830.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

I had an amazing drive, thank you everyone who was a part of this drive.

special thanks to @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader and @Islam Soliman for making the sure the convoy moved smoothly,

@Rawad Bahsas, for your first newbie drive, you managed your beast quite well, hope your sister is feeling better now!

Lastly, @Rahimdad bhai, thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to become a 2nd lead and learn directly from you, it was a great learning experience,  

I've uploaded a few pics in the gallery, thanks again for an amazing drive!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank you @Rahimdad @Jasim Khumi @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Islam Soliman for this lovely drive. Route was amazing we had a great fun with learning under your support and guidance.

Thanks to entire convoy for their patience during refusals/stuck.

@Rahimdad.... "Yes" sure she will be joining Carnity family soon. (InshaAllah)

!!! surprised me by cutting his Pajero into half and joining it. Yes, the seam in the Pajero is visible and you can't fool people by saying you got a SWB. ........ 😅🤣😂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

First of all, please allow me to seize the chance to thank you for this fascinating trip which we all enjoyed it, awesome weather, amazing group and most importantly a professional Marshal with the necessary qualities of experience, patience, techniques , encouragement at all times to make your trip special, and of course all of you know that I mean @Rahimdad whom I thank Personally for the compliment he spoke about how I managed my car in situations of refusals, Really, it is a testimony that I am proud of, and I do not deny that what I achieved in terms of driving on the sand is because I joined Carnity Club which provided me with a lot of practical experiences, and I do not forget the help and support of @marks in my first trips, but what I have reached currently goes to my friend @Rahimdad as you insisted on choosing the area on the basis of being the leader on that day for my comfort driving with you and my confidence that I will gain experience or even my car possibilities through the challenges we were face,

Also thank you very much to your assistances , specially to @Islam Solimanwho accompanied us on that trip as sweeper , in-fact I had a great pleasure to meet new colleagues from Carnity Club.
I wish success to all, and see you soon Inshallah

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use