•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 12 Mar 2021

Chaitanya D

Amazing NB Drive with my little Co pilot 

Thank you Dr Chaitanya @Chaitanya D for allowing me join and share this amazing newbie drive , so it was for my little Abdallah who it turned out that he was my little back seated co pilot 😉

@Brette nice to see you again bro it was for quite a awhile since last time in Qudra. Thank you for the tricks and tips 👌🙏

@Rajeevan Vickneswaran first time we meet and you were the first anchoring link to the convoy. Well done and real pleasure driving with you 👍

By the time I arrived to the inflation point , the little sleepy voice in the back seat came to say : dad what did I miss ?! . .. oh Boy did my son feel that he might have slept all the time missing a nice smooth ride along with couple of digs and tugs and two pop outs and one winch . I guess not . Regardless of what it turned out to be the case he and me had enjoyed to the max. And also I got the apportunity to have the feel of my X after the clean and flush of what ever sand went in last week . So far it was ever better feel 😄

@Pacific driving his white wrangler I bet did excellent second lead. 
@Ishraque Ahammed @Yahya Munir @Nikola Bozovic @Adhir Saxena @Abilash Madhavan @Pmaraziti @Ammar Naji @N@ved @Sanjay Malik and @Lawrence_Chehimi 

@kolinrrj I hope you are doing better post vaccination and join soon 

you all did a good job in Faqa an area of soft super soft terrain which our lead found the best terrain for the ride I would say thank you all for the drive and the learning that we shared all of . In case some one couldn’t see please refer to the thread of the best of the recoveries I shared some clips there . 

photoes in gallery and relive is above in the thread earlier 

cheers all 

👍🙏🌷

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Amazing NB Drive with my little Co pilot 

Thank you Dr Chaitanya @Chaitanya D for allowing me join and share this amazing newbie drive , so it was for my little Abdallah who it turned out that he was my little back seated co pilot 😉

@Brette nice to see you again bro it was for quite a awhile since last time in Qudra. Thank you for the tricks and tips 👌🙏

@Rajeevan Vickneswaran first time we meet and you were the first anchoring link to the convoy. Well done and real pleasure driving with👍

By the time I arrived to the inflation point , the little sleepy voice in the back seat came to say : dad what did I miss ?! . .. oh Boy did my son feel that he might have slept all the time missing a nice smooth ride along with couple of digs and tugs and two pop outs and one winch . I guess not . Regardless of what it turned out to be the case he and me had enjoyed to the max. And also I got the apportunity to have the feel of my X after the clean and flush of what ever sand went in last week . So far it was ever better feel 😄

@Pacific driving his white wrangler I bet did excellent second lead. 
@Ishraque Ahammed @Yahya Munir @Nikola Bozovic @Adhir Saxena @Abilash Madhavan @Pmaraziti @Ammar Naji @N@ved @Sanjay Malik and @Lawrence_Chehimi 

you all did a good job in Faqa an area of soft super soft terrain which our lead found the best terrain for the ride I would say thank you all for the drive and the learning that we shared all of . In case some one couldn’t see please refer to the thread of the best of the recoveries I shared some clips there . 

photoes in gallery and relive is above in the thread earlier 

cheers all 

👍🙏🌷

@Mohamed Seidamthank you for encouraging words.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

@kolinrrj I hope you are doing better post vaccination and join soon 

Alhamdulillah,  getting better. Thank you, @Mohamed Seidam. Felt my Friday was incomplete without offroading with @Carnity 😁

Loving all the photos!  Glad everyone had a blast. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, kolinrrj said:

Alhamdulillah,  getting better. Thank you, @Mohamed Seidam. Felt my Friday was incomplete without offroading with @Carnity 😁

Loving all the photos!  Glad everyone had a blast. 

Glad to know you are feeling better. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Chaitanya D thanks for an amazing drive Dr. I joined this drive at the very last minute hoping to test my vehicle as it had been in the garage for most 40 days. Your brilliant lead gave me a good mix of everything I needed to test the vehicle. 

@Rajeevan Vickneswaran and @Mohamed Seidam both of you were exceptional with the support and we needed a lot of it. Thank you. 

The rest of the convoy too did really well, it was my first drive with most of you and I was really impressed with the way everyone drove. With summer around the corner, the stucks and refusals will happen a lot more as the sands gets really dry and soft. Like @Chaitanya D said, when going downhill keep an eye on the exit path and if you see it soft or a slight incline, use the momentum you gain going down to power out of that spot as if you stop there or loose momentum there it can end up being a long day. Overall well done by everyone.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use