•  

COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Afternoon Intermediate Desert drive - Sharjah's Bowls - 13 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Hi Angela @Foxtrot Oscar 

My X swallowed sand particles , work in progress. I will get it today . However I would prefer not to push it till I get the new feel. So this weekend i am a Lone Ranger unfortunately. Please give my slot to the next lucky from wait list 😉 I am pulling from RSVP

see you all at another time 

cheers 🙏

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2

Good morning fellow adventurers,

Today’s drive will see us tackle some of Sharjah’s massive dunes. There will be lots of steep climbs, bowls and descents to tackle. Hopefully the area won’t be too busy so we won’t have to dodge the dune buggy brigade too often  :)

We shall be using radio channel 3 (three)

My proposed convoy list is as follows:

Driver

Car

Level

Position

Angela @Foxtrot Oscar

Black X

Expert

Lead

@GauravSoni

Grey Pajero

IM

2nd lead

@Archibald Jurdi

Wrangler

IM

3rd

@Tero Vallas

Landcruiser

IM

4th

@Veedooshee

White Pajero

IM

CF

@Hisham Masaad

FJC

IM

6th

@Shaaz Sha

Wrangler

IM

7th

@Jack Thomas

F150

IM

8th

@Islam Soliman

Yukon

ADv

Sweep

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Foxtrot Oscar I am the location as given on the drive details..... don’t see anybody!!!!!

Nearly there , I think google maps is sending people the wrong way 

• Like (+1) 1

What an amazing afternoon thanks to @Foxtrot Oscar .. loved each part of the drive.. first half looked like we had these virgin never touched bowls just for ourselves and Angela enjoying leaving her mark on each one of them.. then 2nd half of the drive was like a party with many tourists occupying the area and driving flagless recklessly and leaving tons of garbage behind them ;((

amazing strong convoy hungry for every challenge thrown at them from the lead and never gave up.. very well done everyone and can’t wait for the next one @Foxtrot Oscar.. yalla 🤣

Edited by Islam Soliman
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hey guys, ..what a treat @Foxtrot Oscar.thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon drive. It was really good and enjoyed the pace , and diversity of the drive. Thank you @Islam Soliman for a wonderful sweep and for the tug in that difficult angle. The whole convoy was wonderful and for me it was a memorable drive with all of you. Keep cool and be safe. Join you guys soon on the sand.👍👍👍😊

Edited by Shaaz Sha
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use