•  

COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 13 Mar 2021

Emmanuel

HI, i joined this trip in addition to the absolute newbie trip on Friday, i hope this is ok as i have prior off-roading experience and joined the Friday trip just to follow the club rules. Note: these are my first trips with Carnity.

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Emmanuel, i joined this trip in addition to the absolute newbie trip on Friday, i hope this is ok as i have prior off-roading experience and joined the Friday trip just to follow the club rules. Note: these are my first trips with Carnity.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

Hi @Ehunaitiwelcome to Carnity and thanks for registering to the drive, but as I explained to Kenneth who will also be taking his Absolute Newbie drive on Friday: « According to Carnity policy, as stated in the WhatsApp group where drives are notified, we ask each member to only sign up for one drive each weekend, and to request a place in the waiting list for any second drive he wishes to attend on the same weekend. This is to allow all members to have a shot at at least one drive per weekend. This is why I am temporarily removing you from this drive, and place you in its Waiting List ». 
Thanks for your understanding.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Adhir SaxenaI see that you have RSVPed for this drive and also for another one this weekend. I removed you from this drive but you can put your name on the waitlist for a second drive. This would give other drivers a chance to rsvp for atleast 1 drive over the weekend. On Wednesday, if there are still spots available after everyone has got at least 1 drive, i will let you know if I  can add you to the convoy for a second drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

@Adhir SaxenaI see that you have RSVPed for this drive and also for another one this weekend. I removed you from this drive but you can put your name on the waitlist for a second drive. This would give other drivers a chance to rsvp for atleast 1 drive over the weekend. On Wednesday, if there are still spots available after everyone has got at least 1 drive, i will let you know if I  can add you to the convoy for a second drive. 

Thanks @Emmanuel.. i will drop of from the drive and waiting list for now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Matt.T and @Kenneth Bollhardt  I added you to our convoy, could you please confirm? Kenneth, please do confirm also that you will attend the absolute newbie drive on Friday. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Emmanuel said:

@Matt.T and @Kenneth Bollhardt  I added you to our convoy, could you please confirm? Kenneth, please do confirm also that you will attend the absolute newbie drive on Friday. 

Thanks @Emmanuel yes that's great I look forward to joining your drive

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use