•  
Advertise here

Hello Fellow Members !!

Hi All, 

My name is Jeetu and I joined the club only last month. I am originally from India but have grown up in this lovely country UAE. I have seen its evolution over the past 30+ years from a point where Dubai World Trade Center was the tallest building (in Dubai)  to becoming this marvelous country with amazing man made wonders.

The desert was always a place that intrigued me but never got around to venture it. By joining Carnity I feel I have joined a fabulous community of people and I am going to enjoy and learn at the same time. Have done my Absolute newbie drive with @Srikumarand have to confess that it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had.

On a professional level I am a Marketer but on personal level still I am exploring the drives of life. Apart from the desert bug (alleged), I am also a drone enthusiast and look for opportunities to get that birds eye view of things. 

• Like (+1) 7

48 minutes ago, jeetu sharma said:

Hi All, 

My name is Jeetu and I joined the club only last month. I am originally from India but have grown up in this lovely country UAE. I have seen its evolution over the past 30+ years from a point where Dubai World Trade Center was the tallest building (in Dubai)  to becoming this marvelous country with amazing man made wonders.

The desert was always a place that intrigued me but never got around to venture it. By joining Carnity I feel I have joined a fabulous community of people and I am going to enjoy and learn at the same time. Have done my Absolute newbie drive with @Srikumarand have to confess that it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had.

On a professional level I am a Marketer but on personal level still I am exploring the drives of life. Apart from the desert bug (alleged), I am also a drone enthusiast and look for opportunities to get that birds eye view of things. 

Hi @jeetu sharma Welcome aboard!! 

• Like (+1) 2

Welcome to your extended family @jeetu sharma. I've noticed you're waitlisted on my drive and hope to meet up with you this coming Friday morning. Currently due to Covid19 restrictions we are even doing briefing over the radio, so drone flying is not feasible. But we do have our eyes on progress towards fighting Covid19 and as soon as the restrictions ease up you'll be in business. For the moment enjoy learning the art of off-roading and keep working on perfecting the skills you learn every week.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Foxtrot Oscar , @Mohamed Seidam & @Rahimdad thanks for the warm welcome.

Really looking forward to learning from the club members and their experiences and eventually giving back to the community. 
 @Rahimdad bhai surely we all need to respect the restrictions to win the battle against COVID-19. I’ll hone up both my off road skills and flying and hopefully once things get better will get a chance to take some great images/ videos of the group and trips.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@jeetu sharma  Welcome to Carnity Family

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Welcome to the club @jeetu sharma !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

On 3/8/2021 at 4:58 PM, jeetu sharma said:

Hi All, 

welcome @jeetu sharma

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1