•  

Islam Soliman has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Congratulations brother @Islam Soliman. Its such a pleasure having someone responsible like yourself being promoted to the Advanced level. Our team keeps growing and im glad to have helpful members on our team to support drives. I can't wait to support one of your drives soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Congratulations my brother , I can remember like if it was yesterday my absolute Newbie drive with you , I was thinking to myself, why someone will want to drive that presidencial looking car into the desert , you are the living example of Carnity spirit ( we drive any 4x4 with more than 8.........) .

You are always among the first guys to lend a friendly and calm hand to any one on the convoy , and I can wait for the day that you will start leading drives , so i can sign up to drive with you , where a good time and vibes will always be a guaranteed.

Well deserved!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congratulations @Islam Soliman. Well done. It's been a long time since we have drive together and now with the promotion we might get the opportunity very soon. Very happy to have you on the Advance level and look forward to your support in the future drives. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use