•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 19 Mar 2021

Vanessa8580

@Lee Wilson & @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil you are on 99.999999% of my go pro videos so if you want them please PM and i will try to send it to you as it is too heavy. 

• Like (+1) 2

Yes please @Melenany and thanks for the F150 tips. Great drive everyone and huge thanks to @Vanessa8580 - what a leader! Can’t wait for another drive. And I’ll be sure  to get a new flag! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

33 minutes ago, Lee Wilson said:

Yes please @Melenany and thanks for the F150 tips. Great drive everyone and huge thanks to @Vanessa8580 - what a leader! Can’t wait for another drive. And I’ll be sure  to get a new flag! 

Can’t seem to PM you @Melenany could be phone, could be user error!

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Lee Wilson said:

Can’t seem to PM you @Melenany could be phone, could be user error!

@Lee Wilson Messages on Carnity is not permitted you can WhatsApp me on 0523765577

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Enjoyed it to the max !

Thank you @Vanessa8580 @Melenany @Nivin for your patience and advices.

Wishing you all a great weekend and see you soon in the dunes !

PS : I will add few pictures I took to the galery

PPS : I have a lot of footage from @TT_Dubai in my GoPro ^^

1 hour ago, Melenany said:

Thanks @Vanessa8580 as usual a great, smooth, fun and exciting drive. it was really one of the best drives too and a great enriching experience.

@Lee Wilson u master the beast, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil a great driver buddy @Michel Van Woudenberg I 😍your vintage FJ78.

Once more thanks Vanessa the positive and cheerful vibes was filling the time.

Here you go the GPS extract video of the drive and the photos are in the gallery.  

i love this car .jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 18.03.45 (2).jpeg

the beaaaaast.jpeg

Thank you @Melenany !

Appreciate the feedback and encouragements 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

And have to say it was an absolute pleasure to see such a beautiful vehicle out in the desert @Michel Van Woudenberg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks guys for the kind messages !! It was an awesome trip, I really enjoyed this baptism of Vanessa fire 🥰. Thanks for the great picture too @Melenany 🙌🏻 super 😁 if it wasn’t for me checking out of Dubai for the hot months I’d be doing this every weekend for sure (queue the extra farkles on the car like diff lock) but as it stands hope to see you again in October 🙏🏻! If anyone has vids or pics to share I’m on +971508964519

7ACEDE20-FD94-4C12-BC56-D8FF37C5B338.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you all for the pics and to the leads for the drive! The sand was pretty choppy and this felt like an Newbie Plus drive at times! Spectacular to see Pink Rock but that was shadowed by the presence of Michel's classic FJ! Did not have the chance to take a closer look so hopefully next time 😃

Have a great week ahead...weather is certainly turning the corner and getting warmer...

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use