•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 19 Mar 2021

Tbone

Both our professional photographers @Niki Patel and @Mikhail Lukichev on this drive are not coming... this is sad.. we will miss you both and your beautiful photography for sure. 👍

• Like (+1) 6

RSVP in now closed

I welcome @Arman, @Mario Cornejo, @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader, @varunmehndiratta, @Hisham Masaad, @Danish Mohammad, @AlexPol, @Paul Zeitoun, @Vineeth John Joseph, @Abu Muhammad and @Janarthan to this drive.

We will be using channel 3.

The convoy order is as in below

525004183_19thMarch.png.890fdf433deb706ea767ecd930564c1f.png

See you tomorrow in the sand.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

9 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

Both our professional photographers @Niki Patel and @Mikhail Lukichev on this drive are not coming... this is sad.. we will miss you both and your beautiful photography for sure. 👍

Sad to miss this drive and meeting up again @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader ... have a great trip all and hopefully see you next weekend! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks @Janarthan @Tbone for leading us through this lovely terrain - two diff leading styles in one ride made it even better .@Abu Muhammad @Hisham MasaadMasaad thanks for your support through the trip..

It was first dive through this area and it was super.fun over those ridges...

Forgot to add that electric Jack and wrench was really cool, something I would surely go for, especially as we approach summer.time... @Hisham Masaad do share link if you find it. @Frederic any thoughts on the same? I think it's this one https://www.amazon.ae/dp/B07YZ7HHP6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_C05HR807SBEP9PNNM0JE @Hisham Masaad can confirm 

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Janarthan and @Tbone - thank you for the drive, it was a great pace and a route I am sure everyone enjoyed.

As usual a pleasure to meet all the rest of the convoy members.

I took some pictures and have shared them in the gallery.

Have a nice week ahead.

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use